As one of the country's fastest growing Residential Real Estate Brokerages, KRCH Realty is disrupting the industry.
We pride ourselves on having outstanding leadership with an entire support team to help our brokers and employees succeed. We maintain a high standard of excellence in everything we do while holding ourselves accountable to creating a humble culture with an eagerness to grow and learn. When you work at KRCH, you'll discover that our employees and brokers are our top priority, and we work hard to provide them with the tools they need to be successful.
We offer several benefits, including training and development opportunities.
As we expand into the short-term rental market, we are seeking an experienced Facilities Project Manager to join our team in St.Louis, MO. Our ideal candidate will have the experience, confidence, and trade skills to oversee all residential renovation, construction, and maintenance projects from conception through completion.
We have multiple exciting building projects on the go, and this is a hands-on and fast-paced position with a varied scope of work - no two days will be the same! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and work on exciting projects of all sizes from the ground floor up.
Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and leadership skills are required to schedule, coordinate, and motivate the maintenance team and sub-contractors to meet deadlines and deliver high quality.
- Manage/oversee all field operations for two properties in St. Louis, MO.
- Liaise with management, owners, and guests, as required.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects from conception through completion.
- Develop and sustain building compliance systems.
- Schedule and coordinate sub-contractors and third-party vendors to ensure projects are completed within established deadlines.
- Oversee maintenance team, including managing daily work orders and requests and inventory control of maintenance supplies and materials.
- Conduct regular in-person site visits and inspections to ensure compliance with company standards and building/safety regulations.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Superintendent, Facilities Manager, or a related role is preferred.
- Experience successfully managing a team of subcontractors and vendors is required.
- Possess knowledge of building safety and compliance regulations.
- Able to manage concurrent projects in multiple locations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance