White Sands Hospitality is proud to represent the most iconic food and beverage destinations on the Forgotten Coast. Our family includes the famous Owl Café, Tap Room, and Franklin Café at the Gibson Inn in Apalachicola, Longbills, and the Cape Smokehouse on Cape San Blas, and multiple new concepts opening over the next few years.
Immediate management positions are available at all locations, with a focus on growth and maintaining our values. As a genuine luxury brand focused on our residents and guests, we have built a reputation over the years as a brand that cares about the community, leading to our growth and remarkable success.
At WSH, we…
- Believe the best vacations are in strong local communities
- Take pride in historic preservation.
- Strive to foster positive, long-lasting social and environmental impact.
- Aim to create growth and opportunity for our team.
- Believe that hospitality comes alive through team members who deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Provide first-class services and amenities across all our brands
- Are loyal brand stewards and the best at what we do.
- Measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community we serve.
We seek a skilled and experienced Facilities and Project Manager to keep our corporate offices, employee housing units, and other company properties in good working order. As the Facilities and Project Manager, you will ensure our properties' smooth operation and functionality by effectively coordinating day-to-day maintenance tasks. As part of the Development team, you will provide oversight of more extensive renovation projects. You will play a critical role in maintaining the physical infrastructure and enhancing our properties' overall appearance and functionality. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in various trades, possess excellent organizational and leadership skills, and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring high-quality results.
- Develop and implement comprehensive maintenance programs for all properties, including preventive maintenance schedules, repairs, and inspections.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations, including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and general repairs.
- Coordinate and supervise external contractors for major repairs, renovations, and capital improvement projects.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify and promptly address maintenance needs, safety hazards, and code violations.
- Manage and track maintenance budgets, ensuring cost-effective utilization of resources and adherence to financial targets.
- Collaborate with property managers to address tenant concerns related to maintenance and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Plan and coordinate renovations and remodeling projects, including identifying the scope of work, selecting contractors, and overseeing the progress.
- Ensure compliance with building codes, safety regulations, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of services and materials.
- Train and supervise maintenance staff, providing guidance, support, and feedback to enhance their skills and performance.
- 3+ years experience in facilities or construction trades, with leadership/supervisory responsibilities.
- Proven experience in facilities management, property maintenance, or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of building systems, equipment, and maintenance practices.
- Familiarity with local building codes, safety regulations, and industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal abilities, capable of collaborating effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in using computerized tracking forms (Excel or others) and other relevant software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands