Have you been searching for a position where you can truly see yourself being appreciated for the skills and strengths you offer? Have you wished you could find a place where your morning commute consists of a drive along Florida’s sunshine coast? If you answered yes to both these questions and possess the experience and skill to be an effective assistant to our CEO in a supportive and positive environment, let us introduce you to Coastal Vacation Properties.
We’re located right across the road from Fort Myers Beach with a reputation for being a top-notch property management and vacation rental company. For over 25 years, we have managed preferred vacation rental homes of all sizes, from condos to large multi-family luxury beach homes. Our success is found in prioritizing our guests-experience and working diligently to grow our vacation rental homeowners' businesses with a high degree of professionalism, relationship building, and effective marketing.
The right candidate to be the Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO at Coastal Vacation Properties must be task-driven, with a touch of perfectionism, and pride themselves on their efficiency and accuracy. In this role, you will be tasked with directly assisting our CEO, managing internal and external communications, performing customer service tasks, ensuring that our database is up to date, and offering administrative support wherever needed. In the Personal Assistant role, it will be crucial for you to be dependable, trustworthy, operate with a high degree of professionalism, and possess a commitment to company growth.
- Manage all business travel plans
- Organize internal and external meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and event details such as catering.
- Provide administrative assistance for the CEO and team.
- Assist in editing and proofreading emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records.
- Participate in ongoing training to develop expertise and efficiency.
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Assist the CEO with personal tasks, including errands.
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A self-motivated, proactive, forward thinker.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with all team members.
- Computer literacy and proficiency using strong skills using the Google Workspace.
- Proven track record of thoughtful and confidential handling of sensitive information.
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and problem-solve to meet deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 per year depending upon past experience and accomplishments
- PTO, including vacation days and sick days
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance