Moving Mountains: Executive Assistant to CEO
The perfect position for a high-level professional that loves working with people and playing an essential role in seeing massive growth
Location: Steamboat Springs, CO
In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention of being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the “Outside Magazine Best Places to Work” Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997. Since then, we have carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. We can directly attribute our success to building our brand around pillars of trust, integrity, and outstanding guest experiences. Because of our commitment to these core values, our portfolio has grown to almost 200 remarkable properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge. This responsibility and growth have positioned us as market leaders in the luxury vacation property management space.
As we continue to grow, we are actively seeking opportunities for expansion in other areas of North America, building on our years of expertise and success. Our achievement and growth have resulted in a fast-paced, dynamic, and engaging day-to-day workflow. Combined with our founders' creative and unconventional style, Robin and Heather Craigen, Moving Mountains has cultivated a rewarding corporate culture that continues to drive the company forward and offers fulfilling career opportunities for team members.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO of Moving Mountains, you will be in a high-level position requiring excellent administrative skills and business understanding. To be a successful candidate, you will be expected to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, discretion, and diplomacy. Trustworthiness and integrity must be at the core of your character and work ethic. Not only will you be required to work seamlessly with the CEO, but you will also be required to be an effective communicator. As an effective communicator, you will be responsible for speaking with customers, internal staff, and management to ensure best-in-class messaging in support of consistent service standards cross-company.
- Proactively manage and maintain CEO’s schedule and workload, including appointment scheduling for all appointments, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and booking travel arrangements with requirements as needed
- Draft and manage all aspects of correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including emails, reports, presentations, and other written communication
- Assist CEO with travel to appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, etc.
- Assist CEO in meeting preparation, as needed
- Complete travel expense tracking and receipt management and organize file management for the CEO
- Provide support for company managers as requested by the CEO
- Act as liaise between the CEO, leadership team, and staff at large as needed
- Undertake special projects under the direction of the CEO and perform other duties as assigned
- Support CEO in managing high-level relationships with external partners & business organizations
- Support CEO in personal task management and execution, including errands and non-company related tasks as required
- 2 or more years as an Executive Assistant is required
- College degree preferred
- Computer literacy with strong skills using the Microsoft Office Suite. Ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven track record of thoughtful and confidential handling of sensitive information
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and problem-solve to meet deadlines
- Ability to work alongside a team and interact positively with management, co-workers, and the public to promote teamwork and maintain a culture of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills with the capacity to accept feedback, implement and adjust quickly
- Ability to think creatively and offer innovative ideas when appropriate
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year dependant upon past experience and accomplishment
- Retirement account matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday - Friday with availability on weekends as needed
Apply now if you are excited about using your skills and abilities to work in a high-level position with a company that is leading the way in offering luxury mountain vacations in memorable mountain homes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Moving Mountains is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.