We are Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders. We are a top team with the buyer and listing agents, a creative support team, AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our enterprising team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.
We are hiring for an executive-level administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met, and explain any challenges or issues.
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions, and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates.
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all listing and transaction management.
- Oversee all aspects of the agents’ business administration duties so agents can focus on listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and lead generation.
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration.
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires.
- Buy office equipment such as marketing materials, cards for important dates, and other office supplies and materials.
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus.
- Strong math skills, excellent grammar and written communication are required.
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues.
- A real estate license is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $38,000 - $45,000
Bonus Details: After the first year, the position will be eligible for an annual bonus based on sales and net profits.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules