Sand, sun, and business have proven to be the perfect combination of career and passion for
the team here at StaySway. Merging our love for hospitality, marketing, and real estate in
beautiful Port Aransas, Texas, has rewarded us with great success as a property management
What started in 2017 as a family-run endeavor renting out our personal vacation properties
turned into managing the properties of other vacation rental owners who wanted us to duplicate
our aesthetic and distinct brand of exceptional hospitality for them.
We are now a thriving company looking to add more ambitious, hard-working, and conscientious
people to our team as we continue to grow and offer 5-star experiences to our guests and
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who possesses a strong sense of
responsibility and works diligently with a high level of precision and accuracy. The successful
candidate will assist the CEO and the StaySway Leadership Team. Clarity of tasks and duties
and understanding of the vacation rental industry and our policies and protocols will be crucial.
The right individual will be committed to following policy and protocol and approach tasks with a
strong sense of discipline and follow-through.
- Managing the leadership calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most pressing and time-sensitive tasks.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing event details as needed, i.e., catering and working with outside vendors.
- Provide administrative assistance for the CEO and leadership team, such as crafting and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on their behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Participate in ongoing training to develop expertise and efficiency.
- Answer phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred
- 3 + years of experience as an Executive, Personal Assistant, or Administrative Admin
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Great interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to think critically and offer suggestions when appropriate
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with all team members
- Computer literacy and proficiency using strong skills using the Google Workspace
- Proven track record of thoughtful and confidential handling of sensitive information
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and problem-solve to meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
$45,000 - $55,000 per year dependant upon past experience and accomplishments
- Gym Membership
- PTO such as paid time off and sick days
Schedule: Monday - Friday with availability on weekends as needed