sojo is the vacation rental industry’s first amenity automation platform. We connect to property managers’ reservation calendars to totally automate the ordering, storing and kitting of guest amenities – from the bathroom and laundry to kitchen and pantry.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment with a small but passionate team who values innovation, customer obsession, market transformation, and a relentless focus on simplifying operations for vacation rental managers across the country.
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting and effective customer service professional to foster long-term relationships with our enterprise and key clients. This pivotal role demands a seasoned professional with a proven track record in client support and a deep understanding of SaaS and/or the vacation rental industry.
sojo provides a unique opportunity to support a platform that provides both physical goods and software to a growing client base of vacation rental managers of all sizes. You will master our internal platform and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to assess, triage, troubleshoot, and resolve all client requests and issues. You’ll work closely with Enterprise Account Managers to deliver tailored solutions, ensuring seamless adoption, client satisfaction, and continued portfolio growth. By leveraging your expertise, strategic problem solving skills, and creativity, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our high-profile clients and contributing to the evolution of our client account health.
If you’re ready to flex your skills and learn a few new ones, we’d love to work together!
As an Enterprise Client Support Specialist you will:
- Act as the face of sojo by partnering with Enterprise Account Managers to providing white glove service to our enterprise and key clients
- Provide clear, thoughtful and empathetic phone, email and chat communication to clients via Zendesk and other internal softwares
- Troubleshoot client issues relating to our in-house tech, API integrations, physical products and shipping carriers
- Master our in-house technology platform that manages all product orders, shipping information and client account details.
- Drive adoption, retention and expansion for a product vacation rental managers love.
- Help build the foundation of customer success at sojo by establishing and documenting processes, creating customer support content (help center articles, videos, etc.) and developing internal training documentation.
Elevate your skills as we move quickly to grow our product lines and SaaS platform functionality.
- A track record of high achievement in your past account management or customer support roles.
- A passion for outstanding customer support and the role it plays in making the larger team successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complicated technical concepts clearly and thoughtfully to clients.
- A natural curiosity and desire to dive into issues and understand the true root cause.
- Experience balancing multiple customer needs simultaneously and independently prioritize your workday.
- Highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
- A drive to identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and suggest new, out-of-the-box ideas
- An interest in personal and professional growth, as you’ll have exposure to many facets of our day-to-day business and the opportunity to grow into new roles within the company
Nice to haves:
- You’ve been an early hire at a fast-growing startup before
- Experience in the growing vacation rental industry
- Experience working in software (or a natural ability to learn and adopt new tools)
Experience with Zendesk or another customer service ticketing software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Bonus Details: Variable Compensation: In addition to your Annual Base Compensation, you will be eligible for an annual bonus opportunity up to a maximum of 15% of your base salary per year. All variable compensation will be at the sole discretion of Sojo
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance