Position Summary: Drafter / Architect
Position type: Freelance
Nestrs is a small company that has (sort of) narrowed its focus to home improvement, staging, short-term rental management, and design…. We are obsessed with making spaces beautiful, functional, and profitable.
- Work with a provided point cloud within REVIT to create an accurate model of the existing structure(s)
- Submit and discuss preliminary designs for approval
- Produce construction documents (primarily for single-family and smaller multi-family projects)
- Address revision requests from staff members, the client(s), and city plan examiner(s)
- Communicate daily progress in Microsoft Teams and summit assigned work within a predetermined timeline
- No site visits required
- Expert in REVIT 2021 (test will be given)
- Must have software license (REVIT 2021)
- Must be diligent in referencing and following the 2019 residential building code in Ohio
- Registered Architect is a plus
- Paid per project. Project payouts range from $500 - $2500 depending on SOW - typically comes out to about $50 per hour.
- Early completion and volume bonuses
- Additional Compensation for Registered Architects in the State of Ohio