Patriot Family Homes is a place where people come first, and we take pride in our work. Founded in 2018 by US Army Veteran Joe Riley, Patriot Family Homes was created to assist in helping meet the need for affordable, reliable housing in the South, particularly near military bases.
Since then, we have grown from a handful of homes to 500 properties in 25+ markets with 75 employees, offering services to clients in:
- Property Management
- Lease to Us Programs
- Management Support
- Temporary Housing Relocation
Additionally, we are nearing the end of a capital raise that will allow us to buy an additional 1,000 homes within the next two years. This will require hiring another 100 employees over that time frame, making us the nation's largest owner-operated chain of short-term rentals. We plan to expand further to 25,000 homes globally over the next decade. The career growth opportunities are massive.
But, most importantly, as veterans, we understand the importance of “home,” and our team works each and every day to provide that feeling through exemplary service. When you become a team member at Patriot Family Homes, you will become a part of our work family, where we strive to ensure you always feel supported and valued for the sacrifices you make as we continue to grow in excellence.
We have an opening for a Remote Director of Revenue and Channel Strategy to join our rapidly growing company. We are on the hunt for someone who will confidently lead and work collaboratively cross-departmentally. Because of the remote nature of this role, you must also be a natural communicator and able to keep a distributed team motivated and working cohesively.
As the Director of Revenue, you will confidently tackle complex challenges by identifying, analyzing, and resolving revenue-related issues. In your day-to-day tasks, you will develop and monitor key performance indicators to evaluate and adjust the effectiveness of revenue management strategies, ensuring the company's financial performance is maximized. You will create and optimize pricing strategies based on market trends, demand forecasts, and competitor analysis while identifying and pursuing new revenue opportunities through various channels, partnerships, or customer segments.
Working closely with the sales, marketing, finance, operations, and product development teams, you will collaborate on targeted campaigns, promotions, and strategy alignment to fully leverage revenue opportunities.
The successful candidate for this position will receive an attractive compensation package while being afforded ample opportunity to grow professionally alongside a team you can trust.
If you possess an innate drive and ambition for revenue management and channel strategy, coupled with a desire to work with a company that is experiencing unprecedented success, we welcome you to reach out today.
- Embed a revenue management culture across the broader organization.
- Ensure that every night at every property (1,000 doors by the end of the year) is priced correctly to maximize revenue.
- Establish fee vs. rates strategy through analysis and testing.
- Build scalable tools, analysis, and processes for pricing all asset types (single-family, multi-family, treehouses, B&B, hotel).
- Develop a distribution strategy focused on maximizing Total RevPAR.
- Optimize positioning of all properties on platforms, including Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, Expedia, TripAdvisor, various STR channels, and company websites.
- Monitor channel listing status and performance; collaborate on channel reconciliation invoicing with accounting.
- Support Finance and the executive team with budgeting, strategic planning, and forecasting processes.
- Partner with key functional departments (Sales, Marketing, etc.) to build demand and improve conversion.
- Recruit, coach, and mentor a growing team of revenue and distribution professionals.
- Proven experience in a revenue management, finance, or strategy-focused role is required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, leading, and managing high-performance teams.
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Yield and Revenue Management expertise.
- Experience developing demand forecast models, tactical pricing decision support, revenue reporting, and P&L forecasting.
- Familiarity with STR distribution, the typical STR guest journey, and levers to improve conversion.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business, mathematics, statistics, data analysis, engineering, or a related field.
- Skills in communication and presentation at the board level.
- Capable of leading a team in a remote environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 based on achievement and expertise
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs