SEASCAPE RESORT: Director of Rental Operations
A career creating brilliant experiences on The Emerald Coast.
Location: Miramar Beach, FL
Seascape Golf Beach and Tennis Resort span over 300 acres of lush green grounds, including lakes and 2000 feet of private white sandy beaches. Over the last four decades, we’ve become the premier vacation destination in Destin, Florida, offering our guests exclusive amenities and unparalleled service. It is our goal to only meet but to exceed each guests’ expectations. We cater to a wide range of guests from families looking for fun in the sun, golf & tennis getaways to hosting corporate functions, weddings, reunions, and other memorable milestones in our guests' lives.
Seascape is family-focused. We recognize that each position is vital to our success. We hold ourselves to a high standard in our commitment to provide guests with a 5-star experience. You’ll love working here.
As our Director of Rental Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing our entire rental program, including our entire rental program of condos and villas. It will be vital for you to have exceptional leadership skills in order to lead and develop the various teams that keep our rental program running smoothly. In this role, you will be required to ensure that the homeowners' interests are considered and ensure guest satisfaction with each stay to create brand loyalty and repeat customers.
You’ll be expected to have expertise in vacation rental marketing, maintenance, mentoring, and a hyper-focus on guest satisfaction.
At Seascape Resort, no two days will be alike; the environment is fast-paced and requires you to be flexible, and thoughtful and make decisions quickly as situations arise. It will be critical for you to have analytical business skills to identify any inefficiencies, develop and recommend ways to improve the rental program, and implement any new policies efficiently.
- Oversee the onboarding of new property owners on our property
- Oversee all the teams in the day to day operations of the rental management program
- Develop and maintain financial budgets for the rental program
- Work closely, take direction and share your insights and suggestions with the General Manager
- Train, develop, and lead sales, maintenance, and housekeeping teams
- Foster good working relationships with outside vendors
- Maintain inventory for stocking rental properties
- Create maintenance work orders and ensure furniture, appliances, and items are repaired and replaced as needed
- Work to ensure positive revenue generation
- Maintain quality control and a high standard of cleanliness and service in each rental
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or applicable field
- 3+ years working in the hospitality field
- Proven track record of success in an upper management position
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and delegate
- The ability to lead and develop multiple teams and offer support to staff as needed
- Solid financial understanding, experience developing budgets and streamlining business processes
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and other maintenance systems.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 dependant upon experience and expertise
Bonus: A very generous bonus package.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Apply now if you know you have the experience and expertise to bring value and growth to the Director of Rental Operations position; we’d love to hear from you.