Provident Hotels and Resorts is a professional condominium hotel management company based in Clearwater Florida with over 45 years of experience. Established in 1976, current property locations include both the east and west coasts of Florida including the Florida Keys. Provident’s diverse portfolio includes leisure and commercial condominium hotels, extended-stay properties, destination resorts as well as vacation rentals.
Director of Owner Relations is a corporate-level position charged with the responsibility of maintaining and growing rental program unit inventory. This position will be the primary contact and liaison between Rental Program Owners and Provident overseeing most initiatives and communications. The Director of Owner Relations must be a sales-orientated individual and will work in conjunction with each property’s General Manager creating, implementing, and facilitating property initiatives to continue to build relationships with owners to increase or retain unit inventory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement and facilitate marketing material and sales programs targeting existing and prospective Rental Program Owners. Ensure such programs are maintained and executed as planned.
- Facilitate and report monthly on the current rental inventory of each property, potential units at risk (sales), and potential prospects. Track all units at each location and owner prospects.
- Identify potential threats to the rental program and in conjunction with General Manager/Provident build retention programs to maintain rental units as well as increase rental inventory
- Implement and facilitate the owner’s onboarding program.
- Facilitate all owner’s communication and requests and needs as it relates participation in the Provident Rental Program
- Facilitate and maintain owner’s portal communication tool.
- Monitor all Rental Program Owner records.
- Maintain communication with Owners before, during, and after their stay. Communicate owner's stay experiences to department heads.
- Periodically monitor Rental Program rotation to ensure equalization of revenue distribution by room type.
- Inspect Units at each property on a quarterly basis.
- Follow up all maintenance and housekeeping needs identified during inspections
- Be the first point of contact for all owners’ related issues not resolved at the property level
- Supervise all other aspects of Owner Relations.
Supportive Job Functions:
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions:
- Assist property General Managers as needed in regards to owner related issues
- Support all corporate department heads as needed.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Be knowledgeable of properties rental program and rental contract. Be able to discuss program procedures and benefits with potential rental program participants.
- Proactive management style to assess needs, identify problems, and devise workable solutions.
- Ability to give clear guidelines and specific directions.
- Ability to create and foster relationships with owners and employees.
- Adaptable to change, ability to manage competing priorities with frequent interruptions.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage substantial paperwork and be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. Ability to write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, letters, and memos.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Extensive knowledge of sales skills.
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
- Ability to make decisions with general policies and procedures available for guidance.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for several hours per day. Periods of walking and standing will also occur. The length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- This position will include traveling to and from various company properties, meetings, and events and may include air travel.
- Most tasks are performed independently or in a team environment with the position acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Speaking effectively and often in the process of communicating with owners and fellow staff
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, multi-line touch-tone phones, filing cabinets, fax machines, photocopiers, and other office equipment as needed.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience or thorough understanding of condominium hotels or vacation rentals required.
- Experience dealing with individual condominium unit owners preferred.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Provident Management Corporation employment policies in accordance with the employee handbook.
Compensation: Annual Salary, $80,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs, Long term disability insurance, Short term disability insurance