Big Bear Vacations is the longest-running vacation rental company in Big Bear. The current owner has owned BBV, for 25 years, however, the legacy began in 1907 with Shore Acres Lodge, a historic Big Bear Lake Property, which is still owned by Big Bear Vacations. It has since developed into our community's reputation for involvement and advancement of the vacation rental industry. Our iconic log home building, located on Big Bear Boulevard has become a symbol of the long-standing presence in the Big Bear community. We pride ourselves on culture and teamwork.
An organized and motivated Operations Leader to structure, build and oversee our maintenance, laundry, and housekeeping operations. Experienced in managing a team of employees, vendors, and contractors with a talent for complex problem-solving. The Operations Manager will have a high level of experience with strong standards, and careful consideration of cost efficiencies and compliance. This person is passionate about hospitality and providing guests with an unforgettable experience. Military background and Vacation Rental Industry experience preferred.
Big Bear Vacations CEO Testimonial
As the CEO of Big Bear Vacations for the last 25 years and building a legacy of excellence in the area, I wanted to take a moment to let you know how important our company culture is. We base our work on some vital core values that can be summed up in one word - integrity. We believe that following the golden rule of “do to others as you would have done to you” ensures that our team maintains a standard of excellence and causes us to continue to be a catalyst for positivity in our community. As part of our team, you will be encouraged, supported, and valued for who you are and the work that you do. We are committed to seeing each employee reach their potential. If this resonates with you and you are like-minded we’d love to hear from you. We are proud to be the longest-running Vacation Rental Business in Big Bear, having lived here and contributed to the community and our industry setting the bar for the rest of our industry. We love our culture and those who have dedicated their talent having been with us for so many years. We are currently re-branding pivoting ourselves to leverage what we know our potential with this new and every changing industry worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and maximize the efficiency of maintenance, housekeeping, and quality assurance
- Maximize the performance and productivity of maintenance operations
- Create a streamlined and efficient flow and system for work order processing
- Recruit and build a team that loves BBV culture and leads by example
- Build a long term team where we help them build lives with living and create the legacy of those lives
- Create and implement systems, models, and processes and hold to those standards to build accountability and efficiency
- The Operations Manager will be a part of the leadership team and must have both a strategic and a customer-focused perspective
- In this role, you will be expected to execute on financial performance, operational excellence, and maintenance of properties while leading by example, training, and holding other team members accountable
- All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional caring and genuine guest service upholding BBV standards and culture at all times
- Schedule and manage all repairs and upgrades with homeowners, guests, and vendors
- Make owners aware of any repairs and maintenance that are not routine
- Manage work order tracker and timely closeout of all work orders with vendors
- Source, onboard, and manage maintenance cleaning vendor partners, ensuring all are trained and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Oversee scheduling systems to ensure proper coverage and completion of regularly scheduled projects.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- First-hand experience in the Vacation Rental industry
- Experience with Traction EOS preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00
Bonus Details: There will be an overall bonus structure on company profit and department revenue averaging $20,000 but not capped. $125K+ On Track Earnings OTE
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Fuel reimbursements when coming from out of the area
- 401K matching
- Work phone provided
- Relocation assistance
Please only apply if you have Vacation Rental Industry Experience.