With Stay In Cocoa Beach, we are proud to have a perfect track record of Google 5-star reviews, a strong team dynamic & welcoming workplace culture, along with a long track record of consistent growth. We are now looking for the right person to join our great team.
As a family-owned business that is both the largest and fastest-growing in the area, we provide world-class accommodations for guests seeking the ultimate Space Coast vacation experience. Our success can be attributed to our drive and desire to continue being the market leader through exceptional guest & owner service, outstanding properties and an energetic and fun work environment that attracts the Space Coast’s top talent.
Choosing to work with us means making a tangible impact on our team, owners and guests.
Ready to join us?
Start an exciting journey with us as our Director of Operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This role will allow you to demonstrate your operational expertise, as well as to work independently and in a team to improve processes & communication across various departments. You will also collaborate closely with our Guest Service Team to ensure seamless operations and communication.
Key responsibilities will include overseeing the day-to-day operations of our various departments, including Maintenance, Housekeeping and Laundry. A typical day might involve solving a problem that arose, creating and managing budgets, identifying opportunities to become more efficient or provide better service - resulting in an improved experience for our guests and profits for our property owners.
You'll also play a significant role in Human Resources, recruiting, and conducting performance reviews that help us maintain a cohesive team aligned with our high standards. Additionally, there is room to grow through additional future responsibilities - these could include working with construction contractors or anything else that brings value. We’re fast-paced, agile and open to anything that makes things better!
This role will be your dream job if you’re a self-motivated, outgoing individual who excels at building rapport and gaining the support of colleagues and vendors while taking pride in making improvements that enhance the company's bottom line and work culture.
If you're seeking a rewarding career with flexibility and the chance to make a lasting impact, we invite you to apply today!
- Oversight of Repair & Maintenance Dept
- Oversight of Cleaning & Laundry Dept
- Ensure strong communication on the ground between departments
- Supervision of our recruitment processes and conducting performance reviews
- Creating and following budgets
- Oversight of Vendor/system management
- Oversight of inventory management
- People management experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Facility management/repair/construction experience is a strong plus
- Business sense & analytical skills
- Sufficient technology skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude is critical
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 OTE based on experience and achievement
Bonus: This will be discussed with the candidate and is based on KPIs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities and flexible work schedules
- Relocation Assistance
Schedule: Schedule to be discussed and is flexible, however you must be able to work Saturdays (it is a very busy day for us).