We’re looking for a career minded executive with determination and tenacity who excels at leading high performing teams to achieve customer delight. If you're looking to take your career to the net level, this role is for you.
Join Our Team
We need someone just like you to join our team with your unique expertise and operational know-how.
You’ll love being on the team if you love beautiful places, beautiful spaces, a customer first culture and friendly colleagues who are excited to see you excel in your position. When you work with us, it’s more than a job.
As a property management / vacation rental company, we care deeply about giving our guests and owners the best possible experience. In this critical role your leadership and creativity will shape the trajectory of the company and impact the vacation experience of thousands of families a year.
Our team loves what we do, and we’re constantly striving to be the best. We seek a leader who thrives on autonomy and seizes the opportunity to run an organization. If that sounds like you and you’re up for a challenge rewarded with an excellent compensation package and benefits, we’d love to hear from you.
The kind of person who will thrive in this position:
To be the Director of Operations, it'll be important for you to understand the power of relationships and show resilience when faced with challenging situations. You must have a strong will to keep improving and not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and lead to success.
If possible, we'd love for you to be a local who knows the area and loves it as much as we do, but if not, and you're a seasoned hospitality or professional or business executive please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What does this position entail?
Your role as Director of Operations will be to take responsibility for the company's overall client service and hospitality functions. In addition to ensuring we are providing an unforgettable vacation experience to our guests, you will lead and innovate in such a way that ensures our associates' experiences are rewarding, fun and inclusive.
Your areas of major focus will be:
- Quality Control
- Property Management
- Nurturing and Growing High Performing Teams
- Process Innovation
- General Business and Financial Control
Ready to get started?
If you love to streamline business processes, have a passion for hospitality, and you’re dedicated to what you do, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you're ready to make a difference check out the details below. Make sure to click the link to start the process towards a rewarding career with an outstanding company on stunning Hilton Head, Island, SC.
- Establish and enforce brand standards
- Cultivate “customer first” service culture
- Inspect interior, exterior, and common areas
- Create and work within budgets
- Build relationships with owners
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction matrix
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations of all aspects of resort management
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and review team members
- Establish and maintain the vision, mission, and values of the operations department
- Collaborate effectively across departments
- Other duties as needed
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple departments
- Fluent in Microsoft 365 products
- Proven hospitality leadership experience
- A high degree of knowledge of vacation rental, housekeeping, maintenance, and front desk services
- A history of dedication as evidenced by longevity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Knowledge of Spanish Language is a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $90,000 - $120,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits with attractive company match
- Health Savings Account
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work overtime and be available for your team as needed.