Elite Pacific Vacations is part of the Gathervacations.com family, and we’re also one of Hawaii’s highest volume Vacation Rental and Property Management firms. Since our founding, we have experienced tremendous growth and have been ranked as one of the 50 fastest-growing businesses by Pacific Business News.
Mark LeRoy is a licensed Realtor and the top performing agent at Elite Pacific by Gather in the entire state of Hawaii, who you will work closely with if hired. At this fast paced and dynamic job, you will collaborate with and manage an experienced and tight knit team, interfacing with numerous people on a daily basis, from colleagues to guests to vendors - truly no two days are the same. The property inventory is extraordinary, at the highest echelon of the luxury tier. The skills you will learn and build upon, both in the field and administratively, will prepare you for any career in the luxury hospitality field, with ample upward mobility and growth opportunity within the company for all employees who prove ready for advancement.
The Director of Operations position is an excellent high-level opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated individual with proven leadership skills to take their career to the next level.
Working closely with our CEO as our Director of Operations, you will play a vital role in bringing our company’s vision to life by breaking it down into achievable steps and driving measurable results, streamlining processes, mentoring and retaining a strong team, and increasing revenue.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a broad range of experience in managing and leading a team through building a rapport with all employees and being able to transition from strategic vision to tactical operations expertly.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, we encourage you to apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Oversee daily operations, streamlining and optimizing as necessary, ensuring the profitable and seamless operation of the business.
- Oversee our team of employees and ensure their performance meets our standards.
- Effectively resolve issues - must be comfortable with conflict and escalations, addressing issues, and solving problems practically and healthily.
- Develop comprehensive and actionable goals for performance and growth strategies in alignment with the CEO’s vision.
- Enhance efficiency while improving revenue, margin, cost, and profitability throughout the company.
- Collaborate with the Elite Pacific Vacations by Gather Operations, Accounting, Reservations, and Guest Services teams to ensure our homeowners and guests are impeccably served.
- Execute administrative onboarding of new properties, including photo selection, photo ordering, photo captions, description copywriting, and data input.
- Oversee, optimize, and direct knowledge base for Team Mark LeRoy, including standard operating procedures, documents, videos, instructions, workflow diagrams, etc.
- Oversee issues arising from property emergencies (fire, flood, hurricane, etc.) and facilitate all insurance assessments, repair estimates, and renovation work.
- Review and approve payroll, including time and attendance sheets, bonuses, and stipends.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Director of Operations, or similar position is required; experience in the hospitality industry is also required.
- Experience building high-performing teams with the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems.
- Experience with the Internet, Email, Text Messaging, and Google Workspace (or equivalent).
- No criminal history that bears a rational relationship to the position. No prior evictions.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $115,000 - $135,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Performance based incentives and bonuses.
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings program
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement program
Schedule: Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, as well as the ability to respond to property emergency issues and to help secure properties as needed