We’re looking for dreamers who are even better executors - who see both the big picture and the small details.
What is it that we do?
At Beckon, we help real estate investors find, furnish, market, and manage their investment property portfolio. With a startup culture led by women, we value doing the right thing and working hard with kindness. Our team is a supportive one that has one another's back.
If you are driven, excited about your work, and can keep a growth mindset without losing sight of the details, you will thrive at Beckon, where you can carve an exciting career path.
We value each individual on our team and offer a minimum of 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid parental leave, generous benefits packages, and employee incentives.
But ultimately it is “our why” that keeps our team showing up every day to innovate, dream bigger and execute with excellence - “to build a company, a culture, where no one - no guest, no employee is limited other than to their own capacity to dream and execute.”
Have you dreamt of leading a team of 20+ individuals that could make a true and lasting impact? Do you have a strong background in hospitality, operations, and the use of technology?
If so, our Director of Operations position at Beckon Homes here in Nashville could be perfect for you.
What does this position entail?
As the Director of Operations, you will provide leadership and direction to our Property Management division, overseeing teams of employees and contractors across multiple markets while delivering consistent, world-class luxury service to homeowners and properties.
This role will require you to have strong analytical skills to collect data, analyze metrics, and optimize operations. It will be important for you to have excellent communication skills while being tech-savvy and capable of quickly learning new systems. And, of course, home maintenance experience in preferably the luxury space.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are a master of efficiency who can embrace “the why” behind Beckon and translate that into tangible, practical processes - get in touch.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Lead maintenance and housekeeping teams
- Serve as ultimate on-call escalation for guest or property issues
- Delegate responsibilities and duties to field operations teams
- Oversee and own multi-step projects and property maintenance issues, reporting to the team and owners as necessary
- Oversee the expansion of Beckon into different sectors (HOA management, community/resort management, rental arbitrage) and different markets
- Experience managing 20+ direct reports
- Property management experience preferred
- Able to use cloud-based software such as Guesty, Pricelabs, Operto Teams
- Comfortable with Apple products and GSuite
- Willing to travel and be based within Nashville
- Must be able to work cohesively and respectfully with all team members, progressively led and inclusionary of women, minorities, and people of all backgrounds.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance Employee recognition programs