Hospitality, leadership, and courage are three driving factors we look for here at Bella Palazzo.
Before Airbnb and Vrbo were even on the radar, we were successfully marketing and delivering exceptional vacation experiences to our guests while at the same time providing top-notch service to our vacation rental homeowners. This dedication to excellence and our years of experience in the industry has led us to be named by AirDNA as one of the top property management programs in the United States and has continued to create tremendous momentum.
Over the past two decades, we’ve earned an incredible reputation here in the valley. It’s because of that reputation and continued success that we are seeking someone to join us as we continue to scale
Bella Palazzo had been operating in the vacation rental space since 2001. We are seeking someone with deep knowledge of the vacation rental business, combined with a fresh vision for moving forward in today’s market.
In the role of Director of Operations, you will be directly reporting to our CEO and visionary, Margie.
The areas that you will be responsible for are:
- ensuring that we are continuing to maintain our brand’s standards
- cultivating a deep understanding of our guest’s needs and ensuring that they’re met
- maintaining and improving our business practices
- driving key factors to boost revenue and assist us as we scale to meet demand.
- Collaboratively working with and carrying out the vision of our CEO
These areas of accountability will require you to be great at working with people, make decisions quickly and effectively and be eager to take on any challenges that come with growth.
A typical day in this role will be communicating with the team, ensuring everyone is on the same page, and working towards the same goals. It will be critical that you can analyze our operations and see where the inefficiencies are so that you can course-correct and help us streamline our practices.
- Oversee onboarding of new homes.
- Communicate with homeowners and establish rapport.
- Consistently work to streamline and improve processes to scale our business as we grow.
- Lead weekly team meetings.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a vacation rental company (i.e. marketing, guest experience, housekeeping, and maintenance).
- Hire, train and mentor new employees.
- Seek out and nurture relationships with third-party vendors.
- Deep understanding of the vacation rental industry.
- Experience setting the stage and enabling the growth of a company at scale.
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferably in the vacation rental or hotel industry)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Experience with web-based apps and booking platforms.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary $45,000 - $50,000 with Bonuses
Bonus Details: Quarterly bonuses based upon performance and new properties signed with Bella Palazzo.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules