We’re The Fast Track Solution To Seamless Property Management
Do you have the creative and innovative spirit needed to lead our Marketing Department to the next level?
BeHome247 seamlessly unifies property management tasks for firms in both the residential and hospitality sector. Our platform connects every property, smart device, and reservation providing property managers with unprecedented control and making it quick and easy to communicate with guests and tenants.
Working at BeHome247 is an exciting and rewarding experience for our employees. Our enthusiastic team has the opportunity to make a real impact in the industry and provides our employees with competitive benefits, such as flexible work hours and remote working opportunities. With our commitment to innovation, we are continually pushing the boundaries to make property management easier for everyone.
Ready to join us?
You’re bursting with ideas, love trying new marketing strategies, and with your direct and decisive leadership style, you’re ready for an exciting new challenge.
If so, you’re exactly the type of person we’re seeking to lead our marketing team as Director Of Marketing. To succeed in this role, you must be a strategic thinker, preferably with experience in SaaS subscriptions or operations.
As the Remote Director of Marketing, you will oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales. Our team will look to you to conduct meetings with account managers and use your marketing superpowers to create and execute comprehensive marketing strategies in collaboration with our team. This will require excellent communication skills to effectively work with clients and our group of creatives, content providers, account managers, and distribution partners.
If this position sounds like something you could put your marketing passion behind, please do not hesitate to apply. Let's see what we can accomplish together.
- Establish a roster of media and PR contacts
- Lead development and execution of marketing strategy and campaigns by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services.
- Conduct meetings regularly with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, brainstorm possible solutions, and provide training to ensure the team consistently performs above standard.
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, prepare engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis.
- Monitoring competitor activities and finding leads for the company
- Sourcing advertisement opportunities in radio/Podcasts and Social Media Channels
- Maintaining websites and tracking data analytics
- Control budgets and allocate resources among projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications is ideal but not required.
- Successful track record in senior marketing role and campaign creation
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision making skills
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Desire to grow professionally through ongoing education
- Ability and willingness to work remotely in a diligent and efficient manner
- Some experience with real estate, hospitality, and technology will be beneficial.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $85,000 - $125,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Percentage program based on generating new leads and closing new business.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
Schedule: Flexible and capable of working remotely in an efficient and diligent manner