ITrip Nashville is a locally owned and operated vacation rental property management company. As self-proclaimed ambassadors for the city, we are proud to welcome guests to our portfolio of thoughtfully designed and curated homes located in the heart of Music City. We have homes in downtown Nashville, The Gulch, Germantown, Wedgewood-Houston, 12th Avenue South, Hillsboro Village, West End, The Nations, Music Row, Edgehill Village, Belle Meade, Green Hills, and Sylvan Park.
We are firm believers in work/life balance as a family-owned company. We understand that careers in this space are lifestyle positions and want to ensure our team feels supported. People who will thrive here are critical thinkers, proactive planners, and flexible to get the job done - no matter what.
We are excited to welcome a Director of Housekeeping and Quality Control to our team. In this critical role, you will oversee our housekeeping and inspection operations, ensuring our homes consistently provide world-class experiences for every guest. This position reports to and works directly with senior leadership. The big picture of this position is the cleaning management of 50-60 short-term rentals (STRs) in Nashville, TN. We have great cleaning partners leveraging different scheduling technologies.
Our ideal candidate will work collaboratively with these partners and processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
This combination role will consist of a hybrid work schedule of computer-based (work-from-home) management and in-unit inspections and assessments.
- Manage all aspects of the cleanliness and quality standards of our vacation homes.
- Accountable for the performance of the housekeeping partners.
- Manage all turnovers to ensure scheduling is accurate.
- Manage the inventory of each home after check out and ensure each house is adequately stocked.
- Recruit, Hire and Train new cleaning partners as needed.
- Spot-Check Property Readiness & Usability.
- Develop and implement an SOP associated with cleaning and staging.
- Previous housekeeping management experience in the hospitality industry is required, preferably in the vacation rental space.
- Knowledge of various property care software, such as Breezeway, is desired.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate with clear communication in a positive manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while staying detail-oriented.
- Flexibility to visit homes frequently to perform cleaning inspections.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.