Brittain Resorts & Hotels specializes in legendary guest satisfaction, property management, and marketing. The foundation for our success was laid long before the company was formed, with roots beginning in 1943 at the historic Chesterfield Inn in the heart of Myrtle Beach, S.C.
From the beginning, the Brittain family worked as a team, doing everything from making beds to washing dishes on a busy weekend, creating an environment where integrity and trust are paramount even today. With decades of experience in the hospitality industry, we have fostered a set of core values that guide associate development on a personal and professional level. With over 4,000 rooms in the portfolio, BRH currently operates 22 hotels and resorts and 45+ restaurants & bars within the United States.
Our team is made up of dedicated, talented individuals who constantly push the boundaries to provide our clients with the best in customer service. With us, you can be confident that your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement. Our associates are our biggest asset, and we promise to take care of them just like our guests.
As Director of Homeowner Services at our Monterey Bay property, you will have the opportunity to positively impact our homeowners' lives by providing exceptional service, building and maintaining trusting relationships, and acting on behalf of the homeowners’ best interests whenever possible.
You'll liaise between homeowners and the property management team to resolve issues and complete maintenance projects promptly. To accomplish this effectively, you will evaluate the homes daily to ensure they are adequately stocked, clean, and have no maintenance issues.
It is essential for you to be able to make clients feel comfortable with your ability to manage their property through effective communication, exceptional organizational skills, and a demonstration of your understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Interact with homeowners regularly to provide professional, personalized, and exceptional service.
- Maintain open communication with the homeowners regarding the management agreement, reservations, and other concerns.
- Promptly resolve any homeowner complaints or issues.
- Perform final evaluation of all Homeowner Arrivals (VIPs) daily to ensure accurate inventory, exceptional cleanliness, and no maintenance issues are present in the unit.
- Solicit new business to increase the number of rental units
- Order appliances and other items for the homeowner and arrange for contractors to provide quotes for any upgrade/renovation the homeowner is seeking to complete.
- Create or review work orders and manage the billing.
- Coordinate renovation projects with management, maintenance team, and contractors to ensure timely completion and satisfactory job performance.
- Complete monthly close-out procedures, including billing, balancing, and distributing
- Review and analyze financial reports; balance revenue ensuring each homeowner receives the correct rental income.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is required.
- Previous experience in account management or similar is desired.
- Ability to complete homeowners' monthly statements using basic math and calculator skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
- Effective communicator to peer managers; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e., word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 based on achievement and expertise
Bonus: Annual bonus potential and performance incentives.