Sprawling more than 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
This opportunity could be the next step in your engineering career if you're a stickler for details, love problem-solving, and never leave a task undone.
As our Director of Engineering and Maintenance, you will oversee and guide the entire maintenance team, including pool maintenance, as well as take on the responsibility of the landscaping and maintenance of the homeowners' properties.
In this position, your primary areas of responsibility will be:
- Developing a high-performance maintenance team
- Overseeing the day-to-day functions of all aspects of maintenance across the resort
- Create and implement a preventative maintenance program
- Communicate effectively with our homeowners regarding the care and maintenance of their homes.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the Margaritaville standards are met in all aspects of the resort, from the landscaping to the pools and water features.
If you possess the qualifications and experience to lead our maintenance team efficiently, we’d love to hear from you.
See you in Paradise!
- Developing and overseeing all maintenance teams and tasks throughout the resort.
- Plan and schedule all maintenance activities, including pool maintenance, landscaping, and water feature maintenance.
- Work directly and collaboratively with the Resort’s General Manager.
- Build rapport and professional relationships with homeowners.
- Develop and implement maintenance policies and procedures.
- Train staff on all maintenance policies and procedures.
- Maintain our standards and meet expectations for a superior guest experience.
- Interface directly with Staff, Guests, and Homeowners in an attentive and professional manner.
- Enforce and adhere to all safety protocols.
- Be an exemplary brand ambassador in our local community.
- Foster a shared responsibility for the well-being of our staff, guests & community.
- Always act with integrity and respect.
- Embrace the “Fins Philosophy of Margaritaville”: (F) Fun at Work, (I) Involved the Guest, (N) Navigate the Now. (S) State of Mind.
- Vocational training and/or certification in one or more of the following areas: Mechanical, Plumbing, Carpentry, and HVAC.
- Experience recruiting, training, and developing team members.
- Ability to delegate and lead effectively.
- Ability to keep accurate and precise records.
- Strategic with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service & strong interpersonal skills.
- Driven to create and maintain exceptional guest experiences.
- Able to maintain calm composure and professionalism when under pressure.
- US work authorization is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 to $85,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Workplace perks such as recreational activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.