Located in Seattle, Wa with a reputation for being a top-notch corporate rental and vacation rental property management company, we’ve successfully managed preferred vacation rental homes of all sizes, from condos to large multi-family luxury apartment communities, for over 6 years. Our success is found in prioritizing our guests-experience and working diligently to grow our vacation rental homeowners' and multi-family corporate rental businesses with a high degree of professionalism, relationship building, and effective marketing.
A perk of working with us means that not only will you have the opportunity to flourish and use your skills as our Director of Business Development & Growth, but you’ll also have the pleasure of joining a well-established company in the vacation rental industry. We operate with a clear passion for hospitality in the beautiful city of Seattle.
This position might be precisely what you’re looking for if you have the right mix of charisma, exceptional sales track record, and an analytical mind with your finger on the pulse of the latest marketing trends in the vacation rental business.
The right candidate to step into the role of Director of Business Development & Growth will be hyper-focused on increasing our brand awareness and inspiring financial growth in existing and new revenue streams. In this role, your top areas of responsibility and accountability will be leading and contributing to the continuous improvement and success of the company by building and maintaining relationships with owners, real estate agents, and the community. You will generate not only new leads to grow our portfolio of properties but also be responsible for onboarding new homeowners. It will be vital for you to thrive under the pressure of meeting sales goals and have an in-depth knowledge of the short-term rental industry.
Your day-to-day will look like cultivating and meeting with new leads, following up in a timely manner, understanding what’s happening in the market, and working closely alongside the CEO and other team members to bolster our brand recognition and ensure we are in compliance with all regulations.
- Generating new leads for new owners and properties using CRM.
- Leading tracking and prioritization.
- Meet with potential owners and landlords online, in-person, via phone calls, and emails.
- Maneuvering, understanding, and interpreting critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate projections for properties.
- Working independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure that top-caliber properties are being onboarded regularly.
- Ensuring third-party listings are active and produced in outside channels such as Airbnb, VRBO, Furnished Finder, and other B2B platforms
- Providing our welcome package to homeowners to include portal information, contracts, rules, maintenance schedules, rates,application forms, codes, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with all state, county, and local regulatory agencies.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Comfortable delivering presentations
- Hospitality experience in the Vacation Rental or Hotel industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs
- Ability to analyze data, particularly in marketing
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with all team members
- Computer literacy and proficiency using strong skills using the Google Workspace
- Proven time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and problem-solve to meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 base with OTE of $100,000 - $120,000
Bonus Details: Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Relocation assistance
- Commuting/travel assistance