Techvestor is a real estate investment and development company specializing in high-yielding short-term rental (STR) projects, commonly referred to as vacation rentals.
We help people invest in STRs passively by investing with us directly to earn tax-advantaged cash flow, equity growth, and risk-adjusted ROIs. Our proprietary platform allows us to operate short-term rentals at a super scale, yielding 42% more revenue and 52% more occupancy. Our approach is to bring an energetic new perspective to the soon-to-be institutionalized asset class of STRs.
As part of the development of our Property Management team, you will have the opportunity to assist everyone, from dog moms to techies, in becoming real estate investors generating passive income they can use to achieve their financial goals. In addition, you'll enjoy flexible work hours, an exciting compensation package, and growth opportunities as you move forward.
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for working directly with guests, owners, and properties with a strong sense of responsibility and purpose in what they do.
The goals for this position will be to increase our portfolio by 10-20 properties per month while maintaining a 10% or lower churn monthly. In order to achieve these goals, you will need to be data-driven and take decisive action based on your knowledge.
Your day-to-day will consist of sourcing properties, acquiring customers, scaling our sales department, and leading our marketing efforts. Your contribution to this development opportunity will be highly valued as an integral part of our team, where you’ll be given the platform to expand your skills alongside our ambitious and supportive colleagues.
- Source properties to manage using both paid and non-paid marketing methods.
- Perform inspections and walkthroughs to ensure that potential properties are a good fit for our portfolio.
- Acquire customers for less than $500 (CAC).
- Scale our sales organization.
- Accountable for the retention reporting infrastructure.
- Document processes, internal operations, and SOPs with extreme efficiency.
- Lead marketing efforts to drive PUM - properties under management.
- Meet sales goals of 10-20 properties under management per month.
- Maintain 10% or lower churn on a monthly basis.
- Maintain LTV of at least 1+ years per property on average.
- Property management experience in a similar role for another vacation rental management company ranging from zero to 100+ doors.
- Proven ability to acquire properties under management via both paid and non-paid methods.
- Expertise in home systems and ability to learn independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in people management.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to think & act quickly.
- Driver’s license with reliable transportation for attending property inspections.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $250,000 OTE (on track earnings)
Bonus Details: Your earning potential will be uncapped as you'll share in the revenue generated by each managed property.
- Paid time off includes PTO, sick, and vacation days.
- Wellness programs.
- Telecommuting options.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.