Known for our innovative solutions, TruPlace solves problems for clients in creative and practical ways. This is how we became the nation's leading provider of visual market services, Interactive Floor Plans, and professional real estate photography, serving the Vacation Rental, Real Estate, and Corporate Housing industries for over 17 years.
Working with our team, you’ll find that our corporate culture also reflects this same attention to excellence. We are driven by our passion for what we do, our dedication to our clients, and our commitment to creating an environment that values every team member.
TruPlace is seeking an innovative marketing professional to promote our company’s brand and services. In this full-time, 100% remote role, you will optimize our marketing strategies and manage the CRM, CMS, and other tools while focusing on campaign creation and inbound/outbound performance growth.
This is a ground-up opportunity offering the opportunity to build the necessary development tools to foster strategic process improvement and increase market knowledge while helping drive incremental unit and revenue growth in high-growth verticals.
This position requires a creative, confident, and energetic self-starter who is motivated and driven to bring new ideas to the table, streamline processes, and optimize all marketing strategies with professionalism and a passion for our brand.
- Evaluating and optimizing outbound marketing strategies through a multi-attribution touch model and coordinating with the sales, financial, customer service, and operations departments.
- Audience identification and opportunity sizing for all channel marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through automation, streamlining processes, and reducing campaign issues by leveraging technology.
- Create or streamline visualization dashboards to monitor marketing channels and operational results and communicate performance.
- Market new partnerships, products, and features to existing and prospective customers.
- Audit and optimize content for relevance, quality, and consistency across marketing channels, adjusting content efforts to support marketing team objectives and conform to best practices.
- Serve as an integral voice during marketing and content brainstorming, and provide feedback on digital assets to ensure accuracy and consistency in voice and style.
- Conduct market research studies focused on new verticals and industries to expand outreach.
- Experience within Google Analytics, Hubspot, WordPress, and other marketing automation, CRM, CMS, site analytics tools, and/or platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Experience in a professional leadership role
- Must be self-starting, creative, and willing to generate new ideas proactively.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and adding structure to move something from idea to concept.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $45,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 100% Remote position in the United States