Based in Destin, Florida, Xplorie, LLC (“Xplorie”) is the leading provider of guest experience solutions to the lodging industry. Partnering with the best local tours and attractions in many of the most popular U.S. vacation destinations, Xplorie tech-enabled services assist lodging providers with reducing overhead while simultaneously leveraging local activities and attractions to differentiate their properties and drive increased revenue. Since 1996, Xplorie has delivered turn-key solutions, and with the launch of its voice-based virtual concierge (XEVA) in 2020, continues to deliver memories that will last a lifetime.
We are committed to surrounding ourselves with the kind of people who possess our core values so that ultimately, we can all look back with pride on both the great company we have built and the quality of people that we have had the pleasure of working with. Xplorie employees embody the following core values, or as we like to call them: The X-Factors.
Relentlessly Resourceful – We are scrappy and celebrate our ability to find the best way to get it done and move on to the next thing.
Win as One – We are a team. We collaborate. When there’s a win, it’s a win for all.
Give – Get – It’s the Xplorie Rule. Treat others as they would wish to be treated, give what you would want to get. Do the right thing!
Own It – Whatever it is, take it to the finish line with pride and determination. We trust our team to act like an owner with their work, and in doing so have the autonomy and purpose to see it through.
Enjoy the Journey – There will be bumps in the road and maybe a wrong turn here or there, but we know that, we love it and we enjoy every step of the journey!
Xplorie is seeking a Destination Manager located in the West (preferably Summit County, Denver or Salt Lake City, Park City areas) and reporting to a Regional VP of Sales. Our ideal candidate is currently in the vacation rental industry space and adept at hunting to close new business, as well as maintaining and servicing existing accounts. Our in-market, local Destination Managers act as a direct extension of the corporate office and are responsible for growing and maintaining the success and retention metrics of their assigned destinations.
- Get the Brand Out – All of the lodging providers in the area should know and understand Xplorie, with a focus on property management companies
- Team Interaction – Integrate with the existing Xplorie Team. Xplorie is comprised of a group of people at top of their chosen field including in-house marketing, finance, communications, implementation, sales administration, operations, and creative departments
- Work closely with the Regional VP of Sales and local Activity Provider Specialist(s), the Destination Manager will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to existing and potential PMC clients in assigned destinations
- Coordinate with Xplorie’s implementation team to ensure successful onboarding of new clients to the Xplorie program
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and communication
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of requests and solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly and timely the status of all client relationships
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Analysis of existing client accounts with the goal of identifying upselling and cross-selling sales growth opportunities, as well improved marketing of the Xplorie program
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Relevant lodging and hospitality experience preferred
- Align with our core values: Relentlessly Resourceful, Win as One, Give-Get, Own It, and Enjoy the Journey
- Excellent computer skills (Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel required within the destination(s) and to industry conferences
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000
Bonus Details: Commission
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts