Are you a jack of all trades regarding marketing, social media strategy content creation, and leading people through the buyer’s journey? If managing all that doesn’t scare you but energizes you and you’re already itching to start brainstorming with our team, let us introduce ourselves.
We’re GuestView Guides. We create innovative solutions that help revolutionize our clients' lives, specifically, a next-generation interactive concierge system built by Sharp NEC for the hospitality industry. It enables property managers to deliver a remarkable guest experience while saving time and increasing revenues.
Sounds cool, right? That’s where you come in.
As our Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you must be a self-starter motivated by a genuine passion for marketing and creating content that connects and aligns with the company's goals. Because we’re an ambitious team, you’ll need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and handle change with flexibility and professionalism. To be effective, it will be vital for you to possess stellar oral and written communication abilities, including copywriting and presentation skills for both large and small groups.
The areas you will own and take responsibility for as our Demand Generation Marketing Manager here at GuestView Guide will be:
- Understanding the needs and interests of our target audiences
- Developing highly engaging content based on that understanding
- Building and executing plans based on your learning to drive demand and engagement.
As a team, we will rely on you to be critical in bringing new prospects into the funnel and working closely with our sales department to convert those prospects into new deals.
- Develop a marketing content strategy and rolling 6-month tactical integrated marketing plan (IMP) by researching key trade blogs, forums, podcasts, webinars, etc., to identify key topics of interest, customer pain points, industry influencers, and other important information.
- Plan and execute online and offline campaigns, including social media, email marketing, SEM, influencer partnerships, and event activation to drive traffic to our online channels.
- Measure and analyze critical engagement metrics to understand the most effective tactics to drive continuous improvement in our efforts.
- Maintain social media platforms (with vendor support), including crafting engaging posts, participating in community engagement, and implementing advertising campaigns.
- Act as our subject matter expert (SME) on digital marketing.
- Educate both internal (e.g. Sales) and external partners on effective marketing tactics based on where the prospect or customer is in our sales cycle.
- Provide feedback and insights through social listening to increase the effectiveness of our demand generation efforts.
- Manage the monthly newsletter, including content planning, editing, distribution, and maintaining a growing database of contacts.
- Provide key messaging and content for company websites, marketing collateral, pitch decks, etc.
- Develop content to be presented during online events, webinars, and speaker opportunities at trade shows.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand their needs and develop sales enablement tools and programs to help them sell.
- Propose new initiatives to attract prospects, convert leads, and test new approaches to capture existing demand.
- At least seven years of experience managing digital marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Proven copywriting skills
- Strong experience with Hubspot
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships across internal teams, as well as with customers and partners
- Travel required up to 20%
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000
This is a contract 1099 position.