With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
To fill the Delivery & Production Specialist role, we need someone who is hard-working, diligent, and committed to completing the job. This role is ideal for someone dependable, thorough, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. If you take pride in your ability to keep things running smoothly, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Delivery & Production Specialist, your overall objective will be to ensure that each vacation rental home has the appropriate linens delivered daily and the previous day's linens picked up for cleaning. Your day-to-day duties will involve driving from home to home promptly and efficiently to deliver linens, gathering the linens that need to be washed, and then heading back to the facility once your deliveries have been completed to begin organizing linens and other items for the next day as well as assisting the processing team.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to lift, climb and squat repeatedly throughout the day while working well on your own and in a team environment. You will be responsible for ensuring that the process of delivering clean linens and building bags of linens for each home runs smoothly so that our guests never run out of clean towels and linens.
- Stock housekeeping carts
- Load vans with linen bags and deliver to cabins
- Deliver clean linens and retrieve dirty linens
- Deliver linens to the facility
- Sort dirty linen
- Build bags to support the house manager team
- Fold linens
- Wrap linens and stock shelves
- Refill housekeeping totes
- A clean driving record for the past 5 years
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to drive a regular commercial-sized van
- Stamina to be on your feet for 8+hrs
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly - $16.50 per hour
- Paid time off, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Profit Sharing
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Cell phone stipend