Better Talent was formed to meet the hiring needs of organizations in the hospitality industry. We strive to change the way companies identify, hire and retain the best teams. Better Talent provides a science and technology-enabled solution that helps our clients quickly attract the very best people. We focus on identifying talent that best suits the individual’s roles within the company in an incredibly efficient, and effective way. We help companies build the best team and the best teams win. We are a fun, fast-paced, growth-oriented company. We invest in our team and look to collectively get better every day.
Do you like connecting great people with great opportunities?
Better Talent is searching for a talented Customer Success Manager to help Better Talent’s customers achieve the maximum possible value by understanding their goals and helping customers achieve those goals. The Talent Sourcing Specialist picks up where the salesperson leaves off with the goal to get the customer started as fast as possible and monitor their satisfaction as they grow.
The ideal candidate should be able to be focused on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships. The ideal candidate is to be a relationship manager that expands customer accounts, increases customer retention, solves customer issues, and drives customer satisfaction.
This role is focused on helping clients identify the best possible candidates for their open positions by networking within the vacation rental industry. They will be visible at industry events and will cultivate applicant flow by interaction with experienced industry veterans who are considering a move.
The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. There is a need for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. There will be many different people to meet and work with.
The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above.
A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently. This portion of the work will often focus on relationships with others; correct handling of details dealing with others is necessary to maintain and grow relationships.
As time is usually a factor, the work must be done on time, as well as correctly. In general, this is a position where guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed fairly closely while working with and for others.
This will be a central role on the Better Talent Team in the sense that it will cultivate both customer and talent relationships.
- Onboarding Presentation - Explaining our process and the applicant process
- Hiring plan strategy and ORG Chart strategy - Asking company-specific questions about the future growth and hiring needs
- Assist Better Talent customers with their Employer Branding Marketing
- Oversee account health, promote adoption, and client satisfaction to drive renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Timely and accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Serve as the liaison and trusted advisor between customers and the Better Talent Team, gathering feedback and product input to ensure each customer’s objectives are met.
- Working in partnership with Sales and Marketing, to identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest Customer Success stories
- Making it your business to know who is actively and passively considering a move within the industry.
- Cultivating potential applicants who express an interest in the industry.
- 3+ years of Vacation Rental Industry experience
- 4+ years of relevant work supporting high touch customers in a growing company
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship-building skills
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong customer empathy and ability to build strong working relationships cross-functionally and with external partners
- Ability to identify customer objectives and drive success plans to meet them
- Ability to learn technical details of product configuration and delivery
- Desire to learn Hiring and the problems being tackled
- Ability to build/grow Executive relationships
COMPENSATION: $50,000 to $55,000 Base Salary + placement incentives with first-year on track earnings between $65,000 & $80,000 based on experience and performance.
- Remote Work - Work from anywhere
- Travel to industry conferences and events
- 2 weeks PTO Starting the first day of employment
- Technology tools provided for your success
- Health insurance reimbursement
Please only apply if you have Vacation Rental Industry Experience!