At BnBfinder®, we are looking for outgoing, creative team members.
Who is bnbfinder®?
With our reservation platform, vacation rental hosts can book directly with guests. Hosts and travelers are connected in an affordable, easy-to-use marketplace without service charges, booking fees, or transaction fees.
- Travel has been made more affordable and accessible
- Hosts make more money
- Travelers save, too
What makes working here great?
Our team is made up of industry veterans with experience from companies like bedandbreakfast.com, HomeAway, Expedia, and Vrbo. We’re knowledgeable and driven, and because of our team's size, we can react and make changes swiftly. We value the effort and ideas of everyone on the team and are dedicated to ensuring that working with us is not only rewarding and enjoyable but also offers an outstanding work-life balance with flexible PTO that allows team members to travel, spend time with loved ones, and live their lives.
Not to mention, Austin, Texas, is an incredible place to put down roots and is routinely hailed as one of the best cities in the USA to live because of its diversity, thriving economy, and creative culture.
As we continue to scale, working with us will provide you with plenty of professional and personal growth opportunities. Here, you truly can have an impact on our future with the ability to influence hiring, structure, and the direction of our departments and the entire organization.
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for.
Do not miss out on applying for this position if you’re a friendly go-getter with a desire to contribute to an innovative company. This is your chance to jump in and be a part of something great as our new Customer Success Specialist.
In this role, you'll be responsible for providing clear and concise technical and general assistance to property managers, innkeepers, and travelers. Your tasks will range from account management and billing inquiries to reservation guidance, gift card questions, product support, and sales information. The overarching goal of everything you do will be to ensure a seamless and successful experience for all our platform users.
We're looking to fill this position with someone who has excellent communication skills and is able to maintain their patience while walking clients step by step through a process. Beyond that, but just as important, we need someone who values providing exceptional customer service, working collaboratively and will continuously contribute to a positive team dynamic.
If you enjoy speaking with customers, are great at prioritizing tasks, and are enthusiastic about providing the highest quality customer experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Please note: We see value in working and collaborating in an in-person environment to help us maintain the momentum for growth and positive culture at bnbfinder®. With future plans to open an office in the Central/East/Downtown Austin area, working from our office space may be required, so reliable transportation is a must.
- Provide high-level technical and general support to property managers, innkeepers, and travelers on various topics, including account management, billing, reservation and gift card inquiries, product support & light sales.
- Assist property managers with new account onboarding to get listings live on the bnbfinder® website.
- Interact with property managers, innkeepers, and travelers using a variety of channels, including phone, e-mail, and live chat.
- Act as a liaison between guests and property managers to resolve issues.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience.
- Take part in new projects and product quality assurance as part of our ongoing focus on growth and scalability.
- Assist with general administrative and billing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of sales, customer support or customer success experience in a fast-growth company.
- 1+ years of account management experience in property management, short-term vacation rental or similar travel industry experience.
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention
- Familiarity with the following platforms: ZenDesk, Salesforce.com, automate.io, Jira, Stripe, Stripe Connect, Google Docs Editors Suite, Microsoft Office Suite,
- Database Management (Query/SQL).
- Fluency in English (bilingual is always a plus)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 to $50,000 based on achievement and experience
- Paid time off, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules