Customer Success Manager
Sojo is the leading turn-day accommodations platform for short-term rental properties. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to build, retain, and grow our client base. This position is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced startup team that works collaboratively to create solutions to the challenges teams face within the short-term rental industry.
You would be responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from managing onboarding to fielding support requests to communicating feature updates. The role will be entrepreneurial in nature with a need for hands-on action and execution.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience building customer success teams from scratch on a startup budget. This candidate will act as an individual contributor until such point the revenue base and budget substantiate team expansion.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all new and existing clients.
- Onboard and educate users to help them get acclimated with our platform and explain the benefits of the tool to them through best practice calls, emails, video meetings, and chat.
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence Sojo's product roadmap and sales process to ensure customer needs are satisfied
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and Sales to support pilot customers, onboard new customers, drive ongoing adoption, retention, and growth
- Retain all customer activity in the CRM with the goal being to meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Learn what new users need to be successful and help create content, guides, videos, etc. that will help make their first few interactions successful.
- Participate in strategy meetings to refine the onboarding process, sync with Sales to help identify upsell opportunities.
- Influence the product by collaborating closely with leaders across the organization. Help them understand what the market is saying, work with them to create & prioritize solutions, and review feature requests that increase the value of our product.
- Self-motivated, proactive teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- 3+ years of customer success and/or account management experience in B2b SaaS roles preferred.
- Proven track record of effectively partnering with, communicating to, and influencing management staff at all levels.
- Experience working inside of a CRM system within a defined process.
- Strong analytical skills; you have the ability to determine sales trends in our market and successfully benefit from them.
- Open-minded and embraces differing ideas to find the best solution to achieve the highest-level outcome possible.
- Hospitality or property management industry experience – advantage.