At Direct, we provide lodging operators with a sleek, enterprise-grade software platform that's purpose-built for coordinating short-term rental operations, distribution, guest engagement, accounting, and third-party integrations. We have an awesome team and vision, great benefits, and a lot of room for growth!
At Direct, we provide lodging operators with a sleek, enterprise-grade software platform that's purpose-built for coordinating short-term rental operations, distribution, guest engagement, accounting, and third-party integrations.
We're seeking an energetic, personable, process-oriented, and proactive Customer Success Manager ("CSM") who can provide ongoing support to our customers and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships and implementing new programs that will increase the Company's revenue potential and minimize churn rates.
To that end, the Operations department at Direct includes both a proactive Customer Success ("CS") team primarily focused on helping customers reach their goals with our product, and a reactive Account Support ("AS") team primarily focused on helping customers resolve their issues with our product. The CSM is dedicated to the former, responsible for following SOPs for day-to-day efforts related to the CS lifecycle, and leveraging and maintaining tools and resources that ultimately yield a high impact on the success of new and existing customers.
The CSM's responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, and building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job. Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are in an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Proven experience working in travel/hospitality technology, preferably short-term rental property management software
- 2+ years of experience using enterprise software with an emphasis on web applications and B2B SaaS
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills are required as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Intercom, Slack, Stripe (Jira, Confluence, Asana, Monday.com, Trevor.io a plus)
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Experience dealing with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 with Bonus
Bonus Details: Bonuses paid out for met objectives during the Value Realization and Advocacy phases of the customer success lifecycle. OTE $55,000 - $70,000.
- Health Insurance: Get peace of mind with best-in-class medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield, and dental and vision insurance through EMI Health
- 401K: Save for retirement while lowering your taxable income by contributing on a pre-tax basis - smaller tax bite on your annual salary in the short-term, and extra security in the long run as your investments grow tax-free until you’re ready to retire
- Paid Time Off: In addition to several planned and unplanned paid days off for holidays, we also provide 24 PTO days annually with an allotment to rollover unused days
- Stock Options: Every team member at Direct has earned stock options, and if you work hard, you'll also have skin in the game as we work towards exciting goals
- Fully Remote workplace.