Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacations Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation and long-term rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
The Property Manager is assigned a group of properties and is responsible for the overall property appearance, maintenance, and guest relations & satisfaction while the guests are at the property. The primary duty of the Property Manager is to ensure each home or condo is guest ready, all equipment and systems are functioning before guest arrival, and communication with the guest after arrival. Respond, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during a guest stay.
Excellent communication is an expectation for this role to ensure an outstanding guest experience. The Property Manager has the most influence on Guest Satisfaction and Good Reviews. We seek those who understand the importance of Great Reviews.
- Confirms that all systems in the home or condo are functioning and ready for guest arrival. Verify internet speed & contact the internet provider when needed.
- Responsible for orderliness, maintenance, and appearance of the unit with the Guest’s Eye.
- Conduct random follow-up inspections of properties before guest arrival.
- Communicates or meet with guests on the day of arrival or the day after arrival to introduce them to the home systems and amenities.
- Responds to and resolve guest complaints as quickly as possible – respond immediately to ensure excellent communication and exceptional guest experience.
- Visit assigned properties at least monthly.
- Assist in developing and verifying our Standard Property Appearance (SPA).
- Local financial & bookkeeping support through Breezeway & Track to deliver accurate Owner statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of hospitality industry standards is required.
- Fluent English verbal/written skills and additional language knowledge are a plus.
- An outstanding verbal and written communicator (phone, device, email).
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency at times.
- Willing to learn and be a strong user of property management software.
Please do not apply if you are looking for a traditional 9-5 office position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 - $18.00
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Commuting/travel assistance