Copywriter - Sales & Lead Generation Focus
Full-time, Remote position, Vintory
Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team and is eager to grow with us!
- Flexibility - People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked and where you work.
- Autonomy - People want the ability to make decisions - even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates - People want colleagues that they respect, admire and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money, and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no-jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency - People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made, and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90-day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have a line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our clients
- Best in Class Benefits - Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO - Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner - do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US-based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym
Vintory is excited to announce that we are now hiring a full-time Copy Writer with a focus on sales and lead generation to help us achieve our mission to grow the inventory of our partners. You will work closely with each of our partners to craft high-quality lead-generating copy that highlights the outcomes and benefits that our partners provide to their homeowners. Through the delivery of different marketing tactics such as drip campaigns, landing pages, direct mail, and more, your copy will bring in more qualified leads to each of our partners. Understanding the customer journey and specializing in writing out a copy for creative marketing campaigns, you will improve the management and delivery of a copy to our partners. Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus but not required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write lead-generating copy for digital and print marketing content (key messaging, landing page content, drip campaigns, direct mail, etc…)
- Improve existing copy and create new copy to drive more leads to our partners
- Consult with partners (via phone and in-person) during initial onboarding to understand their brand positioning, market, and key selling points
- Manage the copywriting request queue and respond to requests submitted by Partner Success Managers
- Assesses day-to-day copywriting needs and alerts COO to workflow concerns
- Collaborate with Partner Success Managers to complete the build-out of all sales and marketing copy for partner assets
- Collaborate with graphic design to develop creative campaign ideas for partners
- Review campaign results through insightful data analysis to evaluate the content and messaging effectiveness to inform future lead generation efforts
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three (3) years Copy Writing experience
- Submit 2-3 examples of sales/lead-generating content with results
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven work experience in copywriting, content creation, and marketing
- Strength writing for digital and print content
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multi-task, perform under tight deadlines, and exceed expectations
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Building Partner Relationships - The Partner Success Manager uses relevant system features and data to engage with partners.
- Persuasive / Professional Partner Communication - communication via phone, email, and when presenting is professional, informative, concise, and takes into consideration all audience members.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking - general understanding of strategies that drive business development for partners.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices
- Fostering Innovation - the Copywriter approaches copy and content with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners' success at the forefront.
This position is a remote position and can be conducted out of team member's home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.