Effortless Rental Group:
Chief Executive/Operating Officer
An industry expert with leadership and vision to reach the next level
Position: Full-Time, Executive Role
Location: Denver, Colorado
In 2015 Effortless Rental Group (ERG) began in the short-term rental industry. Our exceptional reputation for providing boutique turnkey services has led us to manage a portfolio of 150 properties in the Denver, Colorado, area, making us the state’s go-to property management company.
In the last seven years, we at Effortless have evolved from managing vacation properties to managing boutique hotels and beginning the exciting work of developing our own hotel projects. In the next three years, we're projecting that our revenue will double, and we will acquire close to 150 additional “Condotel” units in our portfolio. This shift is leading us to focus more aggressively on hotel projects that give us the ability to scale and build our brand around quality and consistency.
As a group, we are comprised of two divisions. Effortless Rental Group is our homeowner acquisition brand, and our guest-facing company is Effortless Stay. Our goal with Effortless Stay is to create a unique guest experience our guests love and count on and provide amazing customer care services and results for our property owners. To achieve this, we are creating a set of standards to be implemented consistently across all of our properties that our guests can expect when they stay with us, resulting in their loyalty to our brand and choosing to stay with us time and again. This past year we have used our creativity, and our dedication to hospitality to elevate our offerings and have seen impactful results.
Currently, our team is primarily located in Denver, with everyone mostly working remotely. To serve our clients, various team members meet with vendors, inspect properties, run necessary items, and act as our "boots on the ground." Our 11 employees work together in a highly effective manner to accomplish tasks and optimize efficiencies. Each team member is assigned to their department in sales, onboarding, client relations, guest experience, and maintenance. These departments work in harmony to ensure that Effortless runs smoothly.
The Effortless brand requires an innovative and savvy industry expert to lead the way in reaching ERG’s next level in
-creating a recognizable and consistent brand
-developing a solid foothold in the hotel market.
As our CEO/O, you would spend the first few months of your employment observing and analyzing our processes, notating inefficiencies, and providing feedback to the team. Time would be spent in each department where you would review SOPs, calls, emails, Slack messages and observe any issues as they arise so you can provide valuable feedback to our department managers. To fulfill this role, you will be required to spend time in the field walking properties, meeting in person with vendors, and training operations teams on best practices. This position will require a leader who does not only possess strong analytical skills but is also personable and able to build relationships expertly. In addition, there will be considerable one-on-one time spent with our current CEO and COO to gain a better understanding of our strengths and weaknesses and review our financials and quarterly budgets to ensure we're on track to meet our goals.
As the successful candidate (once you have been trained and made familiar with the company), we will create new systems and optimize old processes based on your expertise to ensure we're ready to scale responsibly as we take on this exciting new chapter.
- Oversee operations and delegate necessary tasks to department managers such as Guest Experience, Operations, and Client Relations
- Manage and oversee the day to day complexities of operations
- Optimize SOPs for operational roles
- Implement systems that will scale with the company, and ensure no gaps.
- Coach employees on best practices and problem solve issues one on one
- Analyze budget and help control/cut costs
- 5+ years of STR or executive-level hospitality experience
- Extensive background in operations as CEO or COO at the previous management company
- Tech stack (Slack, Track, G-suite, Process st)
- Financial background in budgeting, reviewing P&L, cutting costs, etc
- Colorado local or must be willing to relocate to Colorado within the next 12 months
- Experience in business development, ability to demonstrate growth and targets
- An experienced leader of all types of people. You will know how to motivate a team in high-pressure situations and collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies.
- Start-up experience is a plus – high-growth experience is beneficial.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We value our employees and are conscious of creating a work-life balance that inspires and motivates our team. For this reason, we’ve put together an exciting compensation, bonus, and benefits plan.
Annual Salary: $125,000.00 - $160,000.00 based off of experience and achievement + Stock Package
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
We’re excited about what the next three years have in store as we pursue our goals. If the story of Effortless and our trajectory resonates with you and you possess the leadership skills, industry expertise, and vision that’s required, we’d love to hear from you.