Are you looking to join a team dedicated to providing exceptional service, empowering employees, and creating a work-life balance that leads to happiness and well-being? Look no further than Acme House Company, the premier vacation rental company in Palm Springs.
We are committed to finding the best talent out there, and we offer competitive compensation packages to attract the brightest minds in the industry. Our goal is to create an environment where our employees feel supported and valued and where their contributions to our success are recognized and rewarded.
We prioritize work-life balance and believe that our employees' happiness and well-being are essential to delivering exceptional service to our guests. Our team members are encouraged to take time for themselves, recharge, and enjoy all that Palm Springs has to offer.
Our vacation rentals are the epitome of luxury and relaxation, designed to provide our guests with an unforgettable vacation experience. Join our team and be a part of creating those unforgettable moments for our guests.
Join us in Palm Springs and experience the difference between working with a company dedicated to your success, well-being, and growth. Apply today, and let us show you what it means to work with a team that truly cares.
The Acme House Company Controller is a conscientious and self-motivated individual who works with a high degree of accuracy. As Controller, you will be responsible for the Company's overall financial health and successfully managing its short-term and long-term goals. You will oversee all aspects of financial strategy, from the preparation of budgeting and forecasting to the development of financial systems.
This position means you will work closely with our CEO to ensure that all financial plans meet the overall business objectives. Additionally, as Controller, will be responsible for preparing accurate and reliable financial statements and maintaining strong internal controls, ensuring the Company is always in compliance with tax, state, and federal laws, as well as effectively
creating, communicating, and maintaining the monthly Owner statements that are sent out each month.
The Acme House Company Controller will direct the financial affairs of this entity and all other related entities by preparing financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for management's guidance. Other entities include The Flannery Exchange, Grupo La Jefa, Puglia PS, Solterra Properties, Solterra Builders, and M. Flannery's personal finances.
If you are interested in joining our team and taking your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
*Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This is a hybrid position based in Palm Springs, CA.
- Prepare annual financial reports outlining the Company's income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
- Maintains the books and ensures that all company transactions and assets are properly recorded.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all operational accounting functions.
- Responsible for tax planning and compliance with all Federal, State, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes.
- Oversee risk management and insurance functions.
- Cash management and treasury functions.
- Responsible for a roll-up of accounting budgets, forecasts, and actual results compared to the budget every quarter.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and financial statement preparation is required.
- Experience supervising professional and clerical staff is a must.
- BA in an accounting or business-related field; CPA or MBA in finance desired.
- Experience in financial management and accounting.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills to organize the workflow and manage multiple deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $150,000 - $175,000
Bonus Details: Bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules