Founded in 2010, Roelens Vacations is one of the finest and fastest-growing vacation rental property management companies in the Cape Coral and Fort Myers areas. Our portfolio of professionally managed vacation rentals has grown to 300+ rentals in Lee County and as experts and leaders in our industry, we are now expanding into Charlotte and Sarasota County.
We are a great team of passionate go-getters with strong company culture, deep core values, a healthy work environment that favors outcomes over hours worked, and a heart for hospitality. We follow the EOS model, which empowers our team to thrive in business and personally, and offer great workplace perks such as team events, recreation activities, food and coffee, flexible work schedules, and fun!
We understand our first step to successful growth is our company’s financial health. As the controller of our accounting team, you will be responsible for ensuring daily tasks are taken care of accurately, producing and evaluating our financial operating reports, and meeting our company goals and objectives with technical expertise and high quality. Your primary responsibility is closely monitoring and maintaining our company’s financial health as we expand and scale successfully.
We’re seeking a self-disciplined, driven, and detailed oriented individual with the ability to lead and delegate with ease, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet and manage deadlines in a structured yet fast-paced environment - without compromising quality. If you’re seeking personal and professional growth in a healthy business environment, Roelens Vacations is the place for you.
- Accounts payable for recurring vendor payments for pool, lawn and pest control, utility companies, credit card purchases, guest supplies purchases, and others as needed.
- Accounts receivable for Airbnb, Marriott, Booking.com, merchant accounts, some annual rentals, and direct booking checks.
- Payroll: handling of payroll and posting to management account.
- Generate accurate and detailed monthly owner statements.
- Bank reconciliation of operating, expense, and payroll accounts.
- Minimize chargebacks by overseeing the daily money transaction from our guest service team and responding to all chargebacks to create wins.
- Monthly remittance of sales and tourist tax through Avalara.
- Keeping track of our QuickBooks Online postings and payments.
- A minimum of two years of experience leading a team as a Financial Controller is required.
- Previous experience in the vacation rental industry and knowledge of Streamline PMS is desired.
- Active and fresh knowledge of QuickBooks Online and Avalara tax software.
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Analytical and detailed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Bonus Details: Executive profit-sharing rewards
- Paid time off includes PTO, sick, and vacation days.
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules