Leading the nation in short-term rental insurance, with over 100,000 policies written in all 50 states.
Unleash your creativity and make a real impact with your expertise. This opening is an opportunity to join our dynamic marketing team and be a catalyst in shaping the future of multiple up-and-coming brands.
What makes us different?
At Proper Insurance Services, we provide comprehensive coverage for short-stay (Airbnb and Vrbo) rental properties covering commercial and professional use in one policy designed specifically for vacation rental property owners and managers. We're firm believers that quality insurance is all about providing exceptional coverage. We also take great pride in offering the best customer service and claims experience in the home insurance industry.
Working with us, you can expect a true team environment where you will be respected and encouraged to grow and succeed. Our regular team events, such as lunches, birthday celebrations, and monthly gatherings, help create a strong sense of camaraderie among our staff. This positive and engaging atmosphere fuels employee excellence as we work together to make a meaningful difference in people's lives by providing exceptional service and innovative insurance solutions.
Proper Insurance offers rewarding careers in a fun, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
There’s nothing like finding a position that allows you to work within your own zone of genius and rewards you for it. We’re currently seeking a talented and experienced Content Manager to join our marketing team and have the freedom to use their skills to build our brand awareness and connect with our clients. As Content Manager, you'll work closely with the Director of Marketing to contribute to the development of all three of our brands, including Waivo and Wister.
If you're all about weaving words into digital magic and have a black belt in SEO and on-page optimization, you're exactly who we need. Your content kingdom will span across various platforms, from websites and blogs to email campaigns and social media. With our designers and developers for support, you'll create visually engaging content optimized for excellent user experience.
This role offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, dental insurance, and a 401k plan. Additionally, with our diverse portfolio of brands, you'll have opportunities for professional growth and development.
So, if you love to geek out over digital marketing and are passionate about leveling up your career with an equally ambitious and friendly team, don’t let this position pass you by.
Get in touch today, and let's work together to achieve our aligned goals.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement content strategies that align with our brand voice and goals.
- Write and publish high-quality, SEO-optimized content for various channels, including blogs, newsletters, email marketing, and ads.
- Manage our website's front-end content and collaborate with designers and developers for updates.
- Work with cross-functional teams and departments to create engaging content that resonates with the target audience.
- Manage and delegate tasks to Marketing Assistant staff with the help of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage workflow for content creation, approvals, and distribution, integrating AI tools to draft, review, optimize, and post content.
- Analyze content performance and optimize strategy for upcoming campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscapes, new digital technologies, content marketing best practices, SEO optimization, and AI tools.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of content copywriting, management, and on-page SEO experience
- Proven ability to create engaging content that drives lead generation
- Deep understanding of content marketing strategy and execution across all platforms, including on-page SEO optimization and off-page SEO
- Proficient with WordPress CMS, SEO tools, and AI tool integration; familiarity with email marketing platforms and Adobe CS
- Strong multitasking skills and creative, strategic thinking with experience in managing and delegating tasks.
- Passionate about staying up-to-date with industry trends and innovations.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 to $75,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: We offer a one-time reward of $2500 for completing insurance licensing education.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules.
Schedule: Regular business hours Monday through Friday at our beautiful facility in Bozeman, Montana.