At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 and became part of Accor in 2016. With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry.
Are you a seasoned travel planner with experience in the US ski and LA markets? Or have experience working with property management companies, providing excellent service to travel clients? Are you looking for a new role where you can operate independently as part of a luxury brand? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
onefinestay operates in the luxury travel market, our clients have high expectations, and that’s where you come in. You will ensure our guests have a smooth pre-planning to a post-stay vacation experience.
As Travel Planner you will help to create the one-on-one, personalized travel planning and management that our luxury clients expect and deserve. The right candidate will possess the ability to organize itineraries and curate travel experiences with minimal supervision. In addition to exceptional planning and customer care, you will be motivated to achieve team sales targets which will help you to achieve on-target earnings of between $40-60k a year.
This role is remote, ideally, someone based in the Mountain or Pacific time regions, or at least willing to work either of those time zones. Fluency, both written and spoken, in English and Spanish are a requirement for this role due to the need to liaise with suppliers across the region.
- Assess and action client needs during the post-sale / pre-arrival / in-stay stages
- Via phone
- Via email
- Via Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Manage client expectations in a timely manner with all stages of trip planning once the accommodation is confirmed:
- Service expectations can range from booking a la carte services to coordinating entire travel experiences including, but not limited to transportation, culinary, health & wellness, experiential, and other ancillary services, prior to, immediately before, and during travel.
- Ensure that travel details are prepared, affirmed, and executed in a consistent manner, including the creation and distribution of Arrival Documents to clients for traveling purposes.
- Comprehend and guarantee that all governing policies and procedures are followed and all clients’ preferences are met, and that no reservations are completed unless the client has consented in writing the acceptance of any deadlines, cancellation fees, and/or charges, penalties, or fees that may be incurred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Spanish required
- Experience with travel planning in the US (Ski destinations, Southern California, Hawaii), Caribbean, and Mexico are a must.
- Practiced experience within the luxury hospitality industry; previous pre-planning and itinerary creation experience is essential
- Impeccable time management skills, strict attention to detail, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills ensuring client satisfaction are vital.
- Potentiality to travel for educational purposes to core destinations (passport may be necessary).
- Ability to learn how to navigate onefinestay platforms including strong knowledge of MS Office.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual 0n target earnings of between $40,000-$60,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance