BlueWave Management is an expert in full-service homeowners association management. Our team's experience spans from luxury homes to condos, offering bespoke solutions by tapping into our years of experience in the industry. We understand that every property is different, and the management of each should be tailor-made to guarantee satisfaction to everyone in the association.
We’re a dynamic and growing company that offers full-service association management, including:
- Homeowner Services
- Meetings & Follow-Ups
- Assessment, Budgets & Accounting
Our clients love us because we keep the promises we make and are building a team of individuals who are dedicated to our values and our strong work ethic.
If you’re looking for a challenging and flexible schedule in Daytona Beach, you owe it to yourself to learn more about this rewarding role and put forward your application.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you as a Community Representative if you’re seeking a position that will prepare you to confidently move forward into a full Community Association Management role. The perks of this position are a gym membership and paid time off to ensure a healthy work-life balance but even more exciting is the opportunity to level up with CEU credit opportunities through CAM-U to support your continued advancement.
As a result of this position, you will gain hands-on experience in essential business functions such as marketing, customer service, and administrative work. You will also be required to attend board meetings and assist with our communities, where you will learn how to interact with homeowners effectively and address their concerns in a way that exceeds expectations.
This is a great way to put yourself on the fast track to success, where you will find job satisfaction and become a valued team member with your positive and friendly "can-do" attitude.
Apply today! We look forward to you joining the team and becoming a part of our success story.
- Provide written reports regarding site visits and other community items
- Respond to emails and calls promptly
- File management and data entry
- Assist in account set-ups and onboarding
- Coordinate with the Community Associate Manager (CAM) on association duties such as delinquencies, violations, collections, communications, and other responsibilities.
- Support management team in communications and staying on brand.
- Support in managing homeowners' calls and requests
- Assist in the preparation of annual and general meetings.
- Manage architectural requests and approvals.
- Provide board and homeowners with portal training.
- Property management or experience with HOAs is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle with a clean driving record.
- Ability to use a personal computer and basic office equipment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Paid national holidays, such as Christmas and New Year's Day
- CEU credit opportunities through CAM-U to support you in your growth
- Gym membership or discounts because work-life balance matters to us
- Gas & Cell Phone stipend
Schedule: This hybrid position requires excellent time management skills to prioritize your tasks.