Having recognized the industry's lack of security and technology integrations, high credit card rates, and complicated reservations and reconciliation processes, we have provided the leading payment solution for rentals and lodging for the last twenty years.
Through the years, our team has gained profound expertise in the field and is proud to have established a stand-out reputation for excellence. Why? Because our clients come first, and we always strive to provide the best customer service, support, and education. At Ascent, we never let our clients become just another account number.
We mean it when we say we believe in making a difference and are driven by our core values of trust, transparency and accountability, which is evident not only in how we work with our clients but with our team members as well.
Interested? Apply today to work with us and experience what it’s like to be a part of the Ascent difference.
This role is an excellent remote career opportunity for critical thinkers who excel in both collaborative and independent work - always putting the client's needs first.
Our team is in search of a Client Support and Implementation Specialist who combines meticulous attention to detail with a personable demeanor. In this role, you will play a critical part in nurturing client relationships and conducting training and pre-sales consulting with a caring approach. Additionally, your expertise will be essential in coordinating with banks and vendors, ensuring that best practices guide your every move.
This will require you to expertly multi-task throughout your day, answering calls and managing everything from ensuring new clients are correctly onboarded to confidently using our system to receive the most value from our services for their business.
To be successful, it’s essential for you to work well independently with minimal supervision, think quickly on your feet and have a knack for detailed organization.
If you’re looking for a place to make your mark, gain the satisfaction of tangibly helping clients, and learn along the way, we invite you to apply today.
- Handle incoming calls and emails by providing written and verbal guidance and support for client issues, managing expectations, and promptly resolving issues, including client complaints.
- Use internal tools for client correspondence tracking, data entry, and seamless client setup and processing.
- Serve as the primary technical contact for clients, internal teams, vendors, and partners. Manage payment system setup, implementation and provide training on various platforms and systems.
- Ensure adherence to contractual obligations and market regulations; work closely with clients and internal teams for PCI comp; and coordinate with banks for necessary client account reviews and audits.
- Perform analyses related to Softcap, SIC/MCC, Rate Reviews, Attrition, and Downgrade Monitoring; proactively work on client retention and new business acquisition strategies.
- Collaborate with Account Executives in a consultative role; support marketing efforts by providing technical expertise and feedback for outreach initiatives.
- Assist in new client onboarding, financial analysis, and application processing, and manage various projects and tasks as assigned, ensuring meticulous project completion and follow-up.
- Experience in providing excellent customer support across various topics in our industry.
- Technical expertise in payment processing (credit card, ACH/eCheck) and payment gateways. Familiarity with supporting software or payment gateway products is beneficial.
- Experience with credit card PCI and PA-DSS Security is desirable.
- Strong ability to interpret data and processes and prioritize tasks effectively according to evolving company and client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to follow up meticulously and consistently.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in computer applications such as Internet, Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000
- Paid time off, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules
Schedule: Must be available during regular business hours.