Known for our innovative solutions, TruPlace solves problems for clients in creative and practical ways. This is how we became the nation's leading provider of visual market services, Interactive Floor Plans, and professional real estate photography, serving the Vacation Rental, Real Estate, and other industries for over 20 years.
Working with our team, you’ll find that our culture also reflects this same attention to excellence. We are driven by our passion for what we do, our dedication to our clients, and our commitment to creating an environment that values every team member.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Specialist to join the core group of our operations - the TruPlace Client Success Team!
This client-facing role is vital to our TruPlace clients' success and our brand's reputation. You will be responsible for offering high-touch support to our existing and new clients, creating and maintaining professional client relationships, and positively representing our brand with a friendly voice and enthusiastic attitude at all times.
Our Client Success Specialists are expected to work interdependently as a team and are encouraged to develop their own workflow to manage a high volume of daily client calls and emails and regularly assigned operational and back-end responsibilities. To manage this role effectively, you will need to be highly organized, a self-starter and team worker, a master multi-tasker, and a creative problem solver that is always eager to assist with a smile!
- Daily client communication via phone and email, including scheduling appointments, consultations on our products and services, and customer service-related items such as troubleshooting, training, and resolving client concerns.
- Various operational workflows, including data entry, reporting, weekly operations assignments, and additional projects as required.
- Attendance and participation in all scheduled meetings, including our daily and weekly meetings, personal and departmental goal-setting meetings, and relevant chat threads that support our remote work culture.
- Implementation and onboarding of new clients and partners, including training on using our products, client portal, and other related items.
- Has a fully functional and quiet workspace with your own computer and high-speed internet.
- Have 2+ years of customer service experience - have hospitality, restaurant, call center, sales, or other related fields of customer service/client-facing experience? We’ll teach you the rest!
- Is very organized, detail-oriented, consistent, and eagerly taking on new tasks and responsibilities - lots of new things to learn all the time.
- Is able to work interdependently when given a specific assignment(s) - lots of autonomy once trained.
- Has Real Estate, Vacation Rental, and Hospitality knowledge and/or experience (not required, but a HUGE plus!)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills - in a virtual world, this is a MUST!
- Has experience with a higher volume email and call-based workflow - any experience with high-touch, client-facing roles is also a plus.
- Has a good sense of humor and a positive attitude!
- Possesses our core values: Teamwork, Passion, Consistency, Accountability
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $25.00 / hour
- Paid time off, such as sick days, paid holidays, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spendings or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Fully remote position in the US.