THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION - WORK FROM ANYWHERE WITH A STABLE INTERNET CONNECTION IN THE US.
Who We Are
Extenteam is a rapidly growing staffing company, providing dedicated full-time employees to US-based vacation rental / short-term rental/hospitality / multi-family operators.
We mostly provide remote workforce solutions for reservations, guest services, accounting, finance, and marketing positions but the range of the positions is increasing rapidly based on our partners' needs.
Our founder has 12 years of experience as a short-term rental operator, and we are currently serving over two dozen US-based property management companies with over forty staff members. We work fully remote across the US and have team members overseas in London as well as in the Philippines.
About The Position:
The Client Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable Extenteam partner relationships. This is done by listening to our client's staffing and operational needs and aligning Extenteam growth solutions with their unique business needs to meet clients; objectives.
You would need to know the ins and outs of the day-to-day operations workflows of our clients and how they operate and relay any requests/pain points to the upper management. Client retention and acting as an intermediary between Extenteam HR, Extenteam Staff Members, and Client is integral.
This is a customer-facing position, and you will be interacting with US-based Property Management Companies of various sizes, from 30 units to 100s of units, and will be acting as the go-to person for our clients.
In this important client-facing position, you will get the opportunity to travel to many of our clients' wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand and get to go to vendor events such as VRMA and other conferences across the globe. ( considering Covid restrictions are lifted)
Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage contracts with our client company employees at various levels ( Ownership, CEO, GM to entry-level positions) to establish a trusted advisor/go-to person
- Consult with partners on a regular basis ( at least once a month) to identify staffing needs to upsell customers, as well as hear to their problems / pain-points with existing Extenteam members to update strategic plans and optimize Extenteam offerings
- Conduct workforce analysis of our clients’ to increase buy-in of a remote workforce and improve the work culture
- Act as a client advocate and go-to person and facilitate onboarding calls and onboard new clients
- Minimize churn of clients
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
$62,500- $75,000 based on experience plus a bonus based on performance with KPI's
- Experience in Short Term Rental / Vacation Rental / Multi-Family Industry, preferably working as a vendor, business development, marketing, management, or a leadership position
- Love using a CRM ( Hubspot knowledge is a plus) – and are an organized person and would log every interaction with partners and other stakeholders on our CRM
- Love talking to customers, or people in general and help them succeed at reaching or exceeding their goals
- You are a persuasive/professional communicator – and can read the room and adjust your personality depending on the type of person you are talking to. We serve a wide range of clients ( entrepreneurs, publicly-traded – VC backed companies – so the tone of the meeting may be alternating from one client to the other)
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking - general understanding of strategies that drive business development for partners. Ability to analyze, interpret, spot trends, and suggest action in a simplified manner.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – we are a small company growing fast, so we want you to be part of our all hands-on meetings every Wednesday – and contribute and be a part of where Extenteam is going.
What We Offer:
- Inclusive fun entrepreneurial fast-growing international company culture
- Super fast-growing company and growth opportunities
- Work/life balance and work from home
- Your work impacts our clients’ bottom line and helps provide jobs to people
- Competitive pay and incentive pay based on KPIs and upsells
- Flexible work schedule – unlimited Vacation and PTO