We are at the intersection of three things: travel, shopping, and technology. Our platform is revolutionizing retail in short-term rentals, making Airbnb's shoppable with a mini-bar, gift shop, and concierge. You’ll fit in here if you are curious, entrepreneurial, and love travel.
Our team is smart, driven, and diverse with team members all around the country. We are former Property Managers, Hosts, and avid travelers. Our company is growing fast and there is tremendous room for expansion and growth in this role.
Our founders have backgrounds in tech and the know-how to grow great digital products - so if you'd like to work for a fun, connected company that is taking off like a rocket ship you've come to the right place.
The Host Co is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team and work directly with Vacation Rental (VR) Property Managers and Property Management companies. This candidate must be an extroverted, independent, and professional individual with expertise in building client relationships, servicing and selling to customers with the ability to establish the new, foster the old, and handle the unique. This role will be both high-level (guiding how we work with VR Property Managers) and in the weeds with VR Property Manager email support and daily video demos.
The ideal candidate is one who is passionate about solving customer needs, has clear and effective communications skills via video and email, and is able to set customer expectations that lead to increased customer usage and retention. This candidate should have the ability to communicate new features and concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise (most of our client base is not technically savvy). As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Technology to promote a Customer-Centric culture.
- Act as the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, developing relationships with key stakeholders and maintaining a focus on driving business value from onboarding through regular weekly usage.
- Regularly monitor platform usage and proactively contact clients whose usage dips to ensure the health of the relationship.
- Utilized CRM to keep track of key account data, opportunities, logging calls, and relevant notes.
- Lead customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption.
- Act as a communications liaison between Technical Support, Customer Success, and Customers.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their objectives.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of The Host Co.
- Previous experience in the short-term rental or hospitality industry is required.
- Previous experience as a vacation rental manager or similar role is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills are required. (Google Drive, email, Slack).
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department.
- Understanding of customers' concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Ability to evangelize our product to others (this is easy, we have an awesome product!)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 with quarterly bonuses.
Bonus Details: Quarterly bonus based on profits from VR Property Management company sales.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible work schedules.