For over 20 years, Barefoot Technologies has provided an innovative software system to professionally managed vacation and holiday rental agencies. We provide our clients with the most reliable and capable trust accounting solution in the industry. We help our clients become a vacation experience provider, not just a vacation rental company, by using our modular and configurable software tool.
Our partnerships span from vacation rental listings, property management, pricing, concierge services, website integrations, data management, and more. Leading integration partners include VRBO HomeAway, Airbnb, VacayHome Connect, and dozens of other vacation industry service providers.
We are located in Henniker, New Hampshire, and staffed with remote employees throughout the USA. We deliver state-of-the-industry SaaS applications to clients nationwide. We enjoy a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. Barefoot thrives on the personalities and diversity of our staff. If you are driven by hard work and success, we want you to be part of our team.
We are seeking a Client Success Manager to support customers by understanding their business goals, identifying & presenting solutions, and ensuring client retention. Client Success Managers are friendly, well-spoken, and empowered by the opportunity to deepen Barefoot client relationships through highly consultative relationships. Ideal candidates for this role have used Barefoot Technologies’ applications extensively. They also have a breadth of functional experience within the Vacation Rental industry.
- Identifies revenue opportunities within the client community through consultation meetings, marketing programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospects, qualifies, and generates sales within the company’s established clients using online marketing tools (including video, email campaigns, PowerPoint presentations, blogs and other client facing tools) to increase sales of products and/or services.
- Accommodates show staffing on an as-needed basis.
- Works closely with support and project management on customer relationship management issues.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Remains knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments in the vacation rental management industry.
- Keeps sales team and management informed of all activity. This may require report generation.
- Deep understanding of Barefoot Sales Agent, related portals, and specific modules in the system.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks on any given day.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team selling.
- Technical understanding of all the software tools needed to track sales and communicate as a remote worker.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role.
- This position requires up to 40% travel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary of $45,000 with an OTE up to $70,000.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote
- 401K and HSA