Client & Guest Relations Manager
Fayetteville, AR 72703
At Cohobnb Properties our mission is to provide a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals across Northwest Arkansas. Each of our vacation rentals is set up specifically for guest enjoyment. Our team includes specialists in sales, hospitality, customer service, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, real estate, interior design and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & love offering travelers the best possible experience in our towns. We are swiftly growing and adapting, and we are looking for candidates who fit our company culture primarily and who are willing to join in the face-paced environment and be a part of a small business.
We are looking for a Client & Guest Relations Manager to ensure that Customers (Guests) have the best possible experiences at our properties and that our Clients’ (Homeowners) account is managed fully at our company. Your role is to be our hospitality expert - for both Guests and Clients by surveying, managing expectations, addressing needs/concerns, developing, and executing high-level hospitality and concierge standards, and managing a team of representatives.
- Provide upscale guest service experiences for guests throughout their stay and for clients when they choose to stay at their properties
- Develop and maintain hospitality standards for each property and work alongside the operations team to meet those standards.
- Develop monthly reports to send to homeowners alongside their statements and answer any questions they may have.
- Represent the homeowner to the business and solve any issues they may have in a timely manner.
- Find creative solutions to create the best caliber of client & guest experience that we can possibly create within specific budgets.
- Ensure guests are properly greeted upon booking, arrival, and departure
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure properties are prepared prior to check-in
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Promptly address guests’ requests for hospitality experience and management.
- Actively listen to and resolve complaints
- Develop reports and surveys for clients on their property’s booking performance, maintenance, and operations performance, and implement any needs necessary.
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children, clients and VIPs receive personalized services
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
- Report to Sales/Marketing team lead on creative strategies to increase bookings at properties where owners have concern.
- Ensure that properties are achieving revenue management goals
- Focus on client and guest retention.
- Promote all property amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
- Oversee the hiring, firing, training, and developing manuals for the guest relations team and any future client relations staff and guidelines for staff to follow.
- Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports
- Liaise with Housekeepers and maintenance staff to provide an overall comfortable guest & client experience
- Examine daily duties, assign tasks, and check on progress
- Analyze customer feedback from guest books and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
- Develop guides for local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see and ensure we are getting them to guests and the marketing team.
- Establish friendly relationships with regular guests and clients and develop ways to encourage referrals and repeat business.
- Proven experience as a Customer Service Manager, Hotel Manager, Resort Manager, Guest relations Manager, or Account Manager.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Office Suite, Hotel/Vacation Rental Management Software (PMS)
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- The ability to put yourself in other people’s shoes and walk into a property anticipating guest’s experiences and executing improvements
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team into high performance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration, or relevant field is a plus
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to create and execute strategy
- Enjoys traveling and staying at Vacation Rentals
Benefits: 1 Week PTO, Employee Discounts, Benefits Package flexible for growth dependent on needs