Chief Revenue Officer
Based in Destin, Florida, Xplorie, LLC (“Xplorie”) is the leading provider of guest experience solutions to the lodging industry. Partnering with the best local tours and attractions in many of the most popular U.S. vacation destinations, Xplorie tech-enabled services assist lodging providers with reducing overhead while simultaneously leveraging local activities and attractions to differentiate their properties and drive increased revenue. Since 1996, Xplorie has delivered turn-key solutions, and with the launch of its’ voice-based virtual concierge in 2020, to deliver memories that will last a lifetime.
We are committed to surrounding Xplorie continues ourselves with the kind of people who possess our core values so that ultimately, we can all look back with pride on both the great company we have built and the quality of people that we have had the pleasure of working with. Xplorie employees embody the following core values, or as we like to call them: The X Factors.
Relentlessly Resourceful – We are scrappy and celebrate our ability to find the best way to get it done and move on to the next thing.
Win as One – We are a team. We collaborate. When there is a win, it is a win for all.
Give – Get – It is the Xplorie Rule. Treat others as they would wish to be treated, give what you would want to get. Do the right thing!
Own It – Whatever it is, take it to the finish line with pride and determination. We trust our team to act like an owner with their work, and in doing so have the autonomy and purpose to see it through.
Enjoy the Journey – There will be bumps in the road and maybe a wrong turn here or there, but we know that, we love it, and we enjoy every step of the journey!
Xplorie is seeking a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our team either in-person or as a remote employee. The CFO/COO is responsible for the performance, strategy execution and alignment of all departments within the organization that drive revenue to the company. The CRO is a member of the company’s executive management team which includes the Chief Executive Officer, Chief of Staff, Chief Financial/Operations Officer and Chief Technology Officer. Remote members of the company’s executive management team are required to work from the corporate office one (1) week per month to allow for in-person executive strategy and planning meetings.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning and proposals
- Develop, implement, and manage a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness, including marketing strategies for web, email, social, direct mail, industry conferences, and print advertising
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Establish cross-promotional vendor relationships to improve Xplorie’s integration with existing industry technology and to assist in client acquisition efforts
- Analysis of existing client accounts with the goal of identifying opportunities for inside sales growth and increased margins
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development
- Leadership of marketing team members operating across all spectrums of marketing, including, SEO, SEM, Creative, Social, and Content Development
- Representation of Xplorie at industry association conferences and summits
- Organization and management of departmental budget to ensure proper allocation of resources
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to seven years of relevant experience preferably in hospitality, sales, eCommerce or marketing
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, BI, Salesforce)
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Confident, approachable, an independent self-starter with great organizational skills
- Natural leader
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Insurance – Xplorie will pay 80% of the premium cost for Employee and family, including major medical, vision and dental
- 401K Matching up to four percent of employee’s base salary
- Personalized Vacation Program – unlimited PTO