As a vacation rental company, we're passionate about taking our rentals to the next level, where providing an outstanding guest experience is our top priority. In a short time, we have established a solid foundation with various property types and innovative concepts in line with the advancement of our vision.
Our team of business-minded creatives provides imaginative boutique-style vacation rentals that offer the same high-touch services you’d expect from a hotel, bringing memorable spaces to life in highly sought-after locations.
As a result of our success, we are now in search of a Chief Operating Officer to help lead our team forward. We would love to hear from you if your experience and achievement meet the requirements and qualifications needed to meet and exceed our goals.
As Chief Operating Officer in our vacation rental company, your role will involve working closely with our President to develop a step-by-step plan that creates team synergy and measurable results.
In this role will be responsible for integrating and elevating our:
To be successful, you must be able to solve problems creatively and possess the insight to implement ideas and systems that will streamline our operations from bookings to check-out and all the details in between. To succeed in this position, you must possess solid leadership skills and work independently and collaboratively while motivating and delegating the housekeeping, maintenance, and guest service teams.
As part of our operations procedures, we will look to you to identify weak points and devise practical solutions. Your key areas of accountability will be training, mentoring, and supporting our staff, overseeing our day-to-day operations, accepting the responsibility for overall guest satisfaction, as well as identifying and developing new growth opportunities and revenue streams.
This is a hybrid position based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Direct and manage Operations Management and staff members and create a healthy, professional, and organized work environment that incentives staff on performance/operations metrics.
- Develop, implement and evaluate best practices, SOPs, and a performance/operation metrics system.
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly operations schedules, allocation of staff, activities, tasks, and the work of vendors to deliver outstanding service.
- Manage property issues that arise with guests in residence; ensure property issues are responded to rapidly; and ensure repairs and maintenance issues are completed promptly and accurately.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop the most qualified candidates within the operational scope across all divisions
- Control operation spending within budget, approval of payroll, weekly invoices, and other financial reports.
- Ensure that the leadership team is held accountable for business objectives aligned with their performance.
- Proven experience as a General Manager, Director of Operations, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role is required.
- Experience building and leading high-performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required.
- Previous experience in vacation rentals or the hospitality industry is strongly desired.
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, growing company with aggressive growth goals.
- Understanding and ability to create a healthy organizational culture.
- Must be able to travel at least two times per month
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000- $110,000
Bonus Details: Bonus will be based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance