“Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.” This sentiment is never more true than when you work at Margaritaville.
What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation rental homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, just wait until you work here.
As our COO, you will oversee our entire resort operations. To do this effectively, you must have exceptional operational leadership skills to lead and develop the various teams that keep our rental program running smoothly. Your overall objective will be to ensure the needs of our homeowners are met and with a hyper-focus on delivering an incredible guest experience to generate brand loyalty and repeat business.
To excel in the COO position, we’re specifically in need of an individual who is multi-talented with expertise in vacation rental marketing, maintenance, mentoring, and an understanding of the inner workings of a full-service resort with a focus on quality.
Margaritaville requires flexibility, thoughtfulness, and prompt decisions to keep up with the fast-paced environment. Analytical business skills will help you identify inefficiencies in the rental program, recommend ways to improve it, and implement any new policies efficiently.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to join our vibrant team and help us bring the Margaritaville spirit to thousands from all over the globe. If you're a skilled leader with a passion for creating memorable experiences, grab your sunscreen, and let's embark on this adventure together.
We’ll see you in Panama City Beach!
- Oversee the onboarding of new property owners.
- Oversee all the teams in the day-to-day operations of the rental management program.
- Develop and maintain financial budgets for the rental program.
- Train, develop, and manage the Property Management, Maintenance, and Housekeeping teams.
- Work to ensure positive revenue generation.
- Train, develop, and support staff members.
- Oversee resort communication systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, hospitality, or hotel management.
- 5+ years of hospitality experience.
- 3+ years in an upper-level management position leading large teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to delegate, set goals and meet company objectives.
- Vacation rental experience at a branded resort is ideal.
- Opera & SynXis experience preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $150,000
Bonus: Bonus potential up to 50% of salary based on performance
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours with availability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.