Cohobnb: Chief Operating Officer/Integrator
Discover Fulfillment & Growth In Our Thriving Company
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
At Cohobnb, our mission is to provide a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals across Northwest Arkansas. Each of our vacation rentals is set up expressly for guest enjoyment. Our team includes specialists in sales, hospitality, customer service, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, real estate, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & love offering travelers the best possible experience in our towns. We are swiftly growing and adapting and looking for candidates who fit our company culture and are eager to join our fast-paced environment to be an integral part of our small business.
Keep reading if:
- You would never say, “that’s not my job.”
- You believe that discipline results in freedom
- You thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment
- You love to empower the people around you
We are looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented Chief Operating Officer/Integrator.
As the COO, you must have a high degree of expertise and skill in maintaining our standards of quality and accuracy. To be successful in this position, you will utilize your personal drive, determination, and self-discipline to achieve tangible results. While the pace of the work at Cohobnb is faster than average, you must be able to rise to the occasion and ensure that quality is never compromised. This position will require the right candidate to possess a unique blend of technical problem-solving skills and ingenuity while working within our approved systems and technology.
As part of our team, you will demonstrate high values of integrity, quality, and caution that have always been a vital part of our culture and success. After carefully analyzing and testing new concepts, you will be provided with the opportunity to present your ideas for company adoption. When managing others, you will display the necessary authority to ensure our policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met. You will also provide your team with structured opportunities to develop their own expertise, capability, and growth. Your leadership skills will shine when you are needed to provide coaching and training support for your team members to ensure effective delegation and results. Your work ethic is guided by the philosophy that your team reflects your leadership, and you are not afraid of accountability. This position comes with a defined role of authority and opportunity for someone who is trustworthy demonstrates a sense of urgency and prides themself on consistently achieving quality standards.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistent “rowing” together in the same direction
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the CEO at all times – a true right-hand person/business partner
- Filter and translate the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develop comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Complete management of the Sales/Marketing, Operations, & Finance/Administration departments
- Effectively resolve issues - comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability while improving efficiency.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for alignment of values, focus, simplicity, and clarity within the organization
- Make decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly
- Own all aspects of the business incl: People, Process, Product, and KPI Perspectives
- Able to prioritize varying demands across multiple departments
- Experience working with an EOS® company strongly preferred
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the hospitality/lodging market strongly preferred
- Able to learn and utilize various technology platforms
- Exemplary communication and leadership skills
THE RIGHT PERSON ALIGNS WITH MOST OF THESE STATEMENTS:
- Tireless in the pursuit of solutions while maintaining an optimistic perspective
- Self-motivated and will often work long after the schedule has ended, almost incapable of leaving a task unresolved
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, complex environment while also maintaining effective professional communications with colleagues
- Able to follow and perform processes while simultaneously analyzing these processes for their efficiency and scalability
- Able to create or modify procedures or processes that have yet to be established or do not meet expectations of company standards.
- Able to work on nights and weekends, as needed, and rarely if ever leave cell phone service
- Self-motivated to inspect and ensure your own body of work with a high degree of perfectionism
- Able to make decisions quickly and accurately and come to the correct solution while taking into consideration the short and long-term impact of your choices on the company
- Willing to take ownership when you make a mistake and able to learn from these situations to ensure they are not repeated
- Able to remain calm and keep perspective in high stress or chaotic situations
- Not easily offended by short and direct communication and feedback
- Able to accept new tasks to your role and efficiently transition through various roles that may or may not align with the job outline for your position
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 baseline salary, plus performance bonuses as the company scales
- One time signing bonus 0f $5,000 granted after 90 days of employment
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Company discounts
- Bonus compensation
The Northwest Arkansas Council is investing more than $1 million over six months to attract top talent to the region through the LifeWorks Here initiative, bringing light to the lifestyle and career benefits offered by the region.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Northwest Arkansas is a great place to work, live and play: for recent grads, families, career changers, entrepreneurs, artists, and more. This program from The Northwest Arkansas Council is offering top remote working talent – maybe you? – a $10,000 cash incentive to move to the region. The funds will help with everything you need to set up your new life in Northwest Arkansas.