Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will work closely with our CEO to translate their vision for Stay Minty into action. We are looking for a seasoned, experienced leader from the vacation rental space that has both strong operational and financial acumen. You should have a leadership style that is firm and goal-oriented yet motivates and engages our team and promotes our culture.
We are growing, so having the ability to solve problems innovatively and implement ideas and systems that streamline our processes is a must. The right person will be able to identify weak points and devise practical solutions to strengthen and streamline operations procedures. We will count on you for financial oversight, including ensuring our financial systems run efficiently and developing relationships with investors and banks.
Your overarching objective as our Chief Operating Officer will be to help us make better decisions across all operational and financial areas because of your valuable input and leadership abilities.
We are offering relocation assistance to the right applicant to move to Nashville, TN. We cannot wait to meet you!
- Collaboration with the CEO to filter and translate the CEO’s ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives.
- Work closely with the leadership team and develop comprehensive goals for performance, KPIs and growth strategies.
- Work with the teams to achieve their goals and track KPIs.
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvement across the organization.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team.
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments and goals.
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners, vendors, realtors, contractors, and developers.
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for values, alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization.
- Maintain compliance with local and state laws, including quality standards and standard operating procedures.
- Control operational spending within budget, approval of payroll, weekly invoices, and other financial reports.
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role in the vacation rental industry.
- Experience building high-performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent, is required.
- Experience in financial management and/ or construction management is a plus.
- Effective use of conflict management.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, growing company with aggressive growth goals.
- Able to travel at least two times per month
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 -$150,000
Bonus Details: Annual bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance to the Nashville, TN area.